DX » Community » Reviews » Rumble Pack for NDS Lite (Adds Vibration Feedback)
Customer’s impression:
It works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoolesterol on 11/12/2014

Pros: Just plug and play, the game will automatically recognize the rumble pack. Cons: The color is actually dark blue and not black. Rumble is a bit loud too. Read more

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted byflintman on 02/02/2014

fits snuggly into the slot, works well, good deal for the price none it's more expensive to buy a used plug that doesn't do anything and at least this works and not alot of games have the rumble feature so it works fine as a cover to keep dirt out and you get the rumble when a game is compatible. pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySumobracket on 10/28/2013

It does what it has to do with the few games that support it without having to pay an arm and a leg. The build quality actually really surprised me for the price. The cartridge slightly sticks out of my NDS lite and the color is just slightly off but not in a way that is distracting or hinders use. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byADAMTHEGREAT on 08/28/2013

It looks like the original gba slot plug. it fits snugly, and nobody will be able to tell the difference. It is fun when someone is playing your ds and suddenly they feel the rumble and they are wondering what is making it rumble. the vibration is a bit loud. not very many games have the vibration feature.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGusse500 on 04/23/2011

Adds Vibration to games when the game support it. Good vibration, you feel it Nice price. When the DSLite turnes on, it vibrate a little. Fits perfectly into the Nintendo DSLite. The color is more blue than black. The vibration is a little weak, could be a little stronger. The build quality is OK, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXDNDX on 11/26/2010

Can't think of any. found them useless Cheap junk Locks Up NDS Lite Not many games use rumble packs Build Quality isn't to bad but is a little tight and a little to long to fit in slot. Would be better if the colour was black instead of blue. I have two of these and two Nds-lite's they locked up both ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydgallant on 07/02/2010

Adds Vibration Feedback to games The vibration is good. Cheap price. When you turn your DS on it will vibrate so you know its working. The colour is a little off, looks more Blue then black. The vibration could be a little stronger. Build Quality is ok could be better. I have only try Super Princess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMunKiy on 03/17/2010

When playing a Rumble Pak compatible game, you get vibration feedback from your handheld system. Slightly too tight of a fit in the NDSLite's Slot-2. Protrudes just a bit in comparison to GBA carts. Occasionally, the motor needs to be attached better. Unit is a blue-black not a solid black. On arrival,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydogisaac on 01/31/2010

The cost of this product is awesome, with free shipping as well. It works, i can not compare it to an original one because i have never seen one. The Postage took a little over a week to get to me after i ordered. Very Good. It fits perfectly into the Nintendo ds lite. The colour of it is not perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydogisaac on 01/15/2010

This rumble pack works great, It rumbles for the nintendo ds games which support rumble. The price is awesome, it really enhances the playing of the nintendo system. The rumbling is really good and is able to be felt really well. The postage time is also really good. Free postage is also a very big plus ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections