DX » Community » Reviews » USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver
  • 5 star 57 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Great build quality A neet geek tool
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byn8oep on 08/10/2014

A bit of a geek, novelty item...but I'm still impressed. It let's me know when my phone is charged. Better than the indicator on the phone, since I don't have to turn the phone on. I can easily see the display from across the room. When charge current drops to < 100mA, I know that I'm +90% charge. <50mA near 95% charge Read more

Impression:A neet geek tool;

0 0
  • posted byrainismybane on 07/30/2014

Pros: Very inexpensive, female USB so you can use your own cable, can easily see voltage/amperage Cons: None I really like this product. I have a multimeter, but I am not able to measure the voltage or amperage my phone gets without cutting up a good micro USB cable. This little gadget has a female USB port which allows you to easily isolate the problem ... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Great build quality;

0 0
  • posted byehud42 on 07/07/2014

The tool is extremely simple to use. Just plug monitor into USB port and plug a USB device into the monitor. Instant voltage and current readings are available. This product has helped me identify week USB power supplies (such as http://dx.com/p/288273) and helped me to determine how much power a device consumes. The display cycles between voltage and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylongthanhtran on 06/27/2014

Even this is my first time to purchase a small value thing on DX but the experience is exceptional, beyond my expectation as you manage to let me know how and when you process the order. If possible, you may update the generic estimate delivery time to 2 weeks as this should be expected time and I don't have to confuse if the label says as sooner period.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoe52c on 06/21/2014

With all the chargers and cables I have lying around, I could not be sure which were good an especially, which combiantions charge more quickly. Now I know without hacking up a USB cable and fumbling with a multimeter. My phone gets 0.52 amps from the USB jack on my display. One of the USB ports on my laptop is intermittent! My webcam is low power, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrvindua on 06/10/2014

I use this anytime i have a device that's not charging as fast as i think it should. It alternates between voltage and current which is nice. I also installed a tablet in my cars dashboard, this helped me see what each item drew in my USB hub to better calculate how much larger my power supply needed to be as well as how thick a gauge my wires should ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybmw2002e3 on 06/08/2014

Not all chargers are made equal. This handy little device let's you know how your device is charging, but also how good your charger is working. Many chargers will have a voltage dip when charging, and many do not give you advertised amperage. This handy device really lets you know how your charger performs, and how much voltage/current your device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnalis on 05/18/2014

- pass-through USB allows easy inserting anywhere in the USB chain - cheap - measures both voltage (Volts) and current (Ampers) the LEDs are not very readable in the bright light,like outside in the sun - you have to make shadow to see them (Then again, it might be counted as plus, as it means it consumes less power) it would be nice to know how much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 05/14/2014

Product quality shows current and volts perfectly without any problems. Good quality of both connectors. Wrong measure is less than 2%. Do the job perfectly. I have being use for 8 months now almost dialy. Could have a mico switch turns on and off the device. Display could have in other colors than red. After 8 months without problem i believe it is ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShelby500 on 04/05/2014

You can measure voltage and current very simply. The display is readable softens. measuring range is sufficient for demanding devices (3A) You can't use that everywhere because plug is located on the edge. Very often is USB socket on charger conversely, than is display upside down :) But short USB extension cable it could solve. I think that its very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections