DX » Community » Reviews » USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver
  • 5 star 57 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Great build quality
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrainismybane on 07/30/2014

Pros: Very inexpensive, female USB so you can use your own cable, can easily see voltage/amperage Cons: None I really like this product. I have a multimeter, but I am not able to measure the voltage or amperage my phone gets without cutting up a good micro USB cable. This little gadget has a female USB port which allows you to easily isolate the... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Great build quality;

0 0
  • posted byehud42 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The tool is extremely simple to use. Just plug monitor into USB port and plug a USB device into the monitor. Instant voltage and current readings are available. This product has helped me identify week USB power supplies (such as http://dx.com/p/288273) and helped me to d... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylongthanhtran on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Even this is my first time to purchase a small value thing on DX but the experience is exceptional, beyond my expectation as you manage to let me know how and when you process the order. Cons:If possible, you may update the generic estimate delivery time to 2 weeks as t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoe52c on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:With all the chargers and cables I have lying around, I could not be sure which were good an especially, which combiantions charge more quickly. Now I know without hacking up a USB cable and fumbling with a multimeter. My phone gets 0.52 amps from the USB jack... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrvindua on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this anytime i have a device that's not charging as fast as i think it should. It alternates between voltage and current which is nice. I also installed a tablet in my cars dashboard, this helped me see what each item drew in my USB hub to better calcula... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybmw2002e3 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not all chargers are made equal. This handy little device let's you know how your device is charging, but also how good your charger is working. Many chargers will have a voltage dip when charging, and many do not give you advertised amperage. This handy device... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnalis on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- pass-through USB allows easy inserting anywhere in the USB chain - cheap - measures both voltage (Volts) and current (Ampers) Cons:the LEDs are not very readable in the bright light,like outside in the sun - you have to make shadow to see them (Then again, it might be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product quality shows current and volts perfectly without any problems. Good quality of both connectors. Wrong measure is less than 2%. Do the job perfectly. I have being use for 8 months now almost dialy. Cons:Could have a mico switch turns on and off the dev... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShelby500 on 04/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can measure voltage and current very simply. The display is readable softens. measuring range is sufficient for demanding devices (3A) Cons:You can't use that everywhere because plug is located on the edge. Very often is USB socket on charger conversely, than is dis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDNMiami on 04/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does exactly what it claims: It displays voltage and current from a USB power source. Seems to be accurate. It is simple to use. No instructions are included or required. Now I know exactly how much power my phones and tablets consume when charging. Cons:Because I use it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections