DX » Community » Reviews » USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Cheap Great product Fantastic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGijsie on 10/01/2014

Pros: It's a very neat current measuring device, it looks sturdy build. the connectors are good. display is clear and bright enough to read from a distance. the display changes from voltage to current each few seconds this makes it easy to read and understand. Cons: The shape of this thing, as the connectors ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted byandreamattioni on 09/29/2014

Pros: it's fantastic, it solves a lot of problems for detecting wrong alimentators. it's a cheap way to control it evrytings works good. Read more

it works perfect!!!

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 1

• posted byedong on 09/27/2014

Pros: Good Quality and does what it should. Cons: Kinda pricey, well at least when i bought it. Wish it had LCD reader on both sides cause sometimes some of my AC usb wall charger makes the screen face the wall so you can't watch it unless you up against the wall. But other than that it's a great product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysskk93 on 09/15/2014

pricing is cheap compared to ebay etc.. Product is good though i would not give 5 star bcs of two reasons sometimes the charging time is more than what it used to be without the device (I have never seen an current reading of more than 1.2A (mostly 900mA) though my charger and device supports 2.1A) second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPainas on 08/24/2014

Pros: Very good to evaluate, in my case, the amps to charge devices and to see if the correct voltage is beeing pushed to the device. You can also see that when a device is charged, if amps keep beeing pushed in (wich is bad) or if ot drops to a very low amperage. Cons: So far, none :D Been very satisfied ... Read more

Very good product, very usefull Very good product, very usefull Very good product, very usefull Very good product, very usefull

Impression:Cheap,Great build quality,usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bykoma57 on 08/20/2014

Очень понравилось это устройство. Правда не ко всем USB можно подключить. Но такова конструкция. Хорошо проверять потребление по USB подключенным устройством. Мне понравилось. За небольшие деньги вполне нормально. Read more

Impression:Great build quality;

0 0 0

• posted byscaev on 08/16/2014

Pros: Very simple to use: when there is at least some current and voltage on USB, it repeatedly shows voltage and current. A "must have" thing when you need to test if there is electic voltage and current. Typical scenarios are: testing USB chargers; testing USB ports on computers; testing if peripheral ... Read more

Impression:A neet geek tool;

0 0 0

• posted byn8oep on 08/10/2014

A bit of a geek, novelty item...but I'm still impressed. It let's me know when my phone is charged. Better than the indicator on the phone, since I don't have to turn the phone on. I can easily see the display from across the room. When charge current drops to < 100mA, I know that I'm +90% charge. <5... Read more

Impression:A neet geek tool;

0 0 0

• posted bysorenmac on 08/10/2014

Pro:Both Voltage and Current is measured. Display is alternating between showing Voltage and Current. Very easy to see if your USB is within specifications. Cons: Not ,much at this price. It doesnt fit all USB ports due to the mechanical size. If was made as a cable then more possibilities. Read more

Impression:Impressive!;

0 0 0

• posted byYkari on 08/10/2014

Pros: Good gadget for those seeking to ser how much energy comes from devices, specially from solar powered devices! Very accurate with both voltage and current. Cons: connection is not very firm, it could be better. It steals a little bit of voltage when in use. Overall: good to know if your charger ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections