DX » Community » Reviews » USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Useful Great product Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySchummyParker on 02/10/2015

Pros: Com o USB-AV (Charger Doctor) você pode saber a Voltagem e principalmente a corrente real que seu carregador fornece, sem uso de multímetro ou outros equipamentos simplesmente plugando ele entre o carregador e o dispositivo a ser alimentado. Cons: Não apresentou qualquer problema Other da o... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byAnaDidyk on 02/09/2015

Pros: lee el voltaje y el amperaje que está pasando por un puerto usb. Muy recomendable para experimentar con distintos dispositivos y desarrollos proopios. Contras: al ser perpendicular los enchufes USB con el display, muchas veces cuesta o simplemente no se puede enchugfar en determinados... Read more

Impression:Barato,Simple,util;

0 0 0

• posted bymaronism on 02/05/2015

First off, I ordered this and upon arrival, it went up in smoke. Sadly, the first one was defective. But, on the upside DX has great service. Sent an e-mail with a photo and within a few days a replacement was on its way. Very little hassle, and very happy with the service. As for the meter, not... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9074167 on 02/03/2015

Thank you so mutch DX you are best website.

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymiro010 on 01/30/2015

Pros: Well packed nice and handy charger to test if the powersupply gives the right voltage. Good quality. Works as expected. The tolerace of mine was 3%. That's no prob for me. Cons: none Other toughts: none

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byGayoIomao on 01/27/2015

It has been really useful for me beacuase I wanted to test mi phone charger and several usb cables that I have at home. I have been able to test their quality and, for further purchases, buy only those who guarantee an amount of A that allows to charge my phone in a reasonable time.

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 01/16/2015

Tells you the voltage and current with very good accuracy (tested with another device). Easy to carry and allows usage of the USB port while monitoring.

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byEwoutBuhler on 12/31/2014

Pros: simple, no settings or other stuff needed Cons: form factor will not fit any shape USB connection I just thought this is a very handy gadget to find out if your stuff is charging well. It works great. It will allow you to check the actual current your device needs (e.g. for charging) so you... Read more

Impression:Simple,great for nerds;

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 12/08/2014

Заказываю уже не в первый раз. Очень доволен!!! Полезный девайс для проверки как напряжения, так и тока, причём Напряжение можно замерять как под нагрузкой, так и без нагрузки. Максимальный ток, который мне удалось увидет это 1,6А. Если гарят флэхи и тому подобной, то думаю для проверки питания... Read more

USB-AV USB Power Current USB-AV USB Power Current

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bynasoni on 12/06/2014

Useful if you want to connect more stuff to a router, cable modem, etc embedded/low power device. Thought I was running out of USB ports, but thanks to this meter found out how many non-powered USB devices could be connected to each port with a USB hub, for example two 2.5 HDD's and a USB fan,... Read more

Impression:Very good useful;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections