DX » Community » Reviews » USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Useful Great product Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDicorn on 07/15/2015

First look is a good quality build,does what is need to do read voltage & ampere,like my cellphone 5v - 0,8A

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMartiende on 06/30/2015

Eindelijk een product waarmee men USB voltages kan tesen, en de amperes kan testen. Zeer duidelijk lcd schermpje met rode cijfers. Wisselt automatisch van scherm naar volt en amp. Zeer goed te gebruiken voor b.v. power banks om te zien of dat er nog voldoende spanning op staat. Kortom een goed en... Read more

Impression:Very good,Usb stroom voltage teaster;

0 0 0

• posted bysergio2883 on 06/19/2015

Simple device for DIY practice. Helps me in charging different accu's.

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byBerkanito on 06/15/2015

I had an issue with a wireless mouse getting very hot while plugged in to charge through my computers USB ports and wanted to know if it was somehow charging with a higher current than the battery was designed for. I checked and verified the current was the allowed 100mA and the battery was just... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjlroc on 06/09/2015

Pros: very useful, very cheap, very easy to use Cons: the reading alternates automatically between voltage and current, but it could be convenient to switch manually in case you want to watch only voltage or only current continuously. All in all, I'm very glad to have bought this meter, and I it.... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byfakirox on 05/28/2015

Pros: Good price, very easy to use Cons: Sometimes it's difficult to read the value under the natural light. I use this to read V and A from solar panel and you understand my difficult to read the LCD. The V value and A value switch to show on LCD every 4 sec. about. I suggest this voltage tester... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byadrianboy on 05/24/2015

Pros: - cheap - useful - works good Cons: - none so far Now I can easily monitor the charging of my devices and also be sure the charger I am using provides the right voltage & amperage, especially thta some of the chargers are claiming to be 2A while they are actually not.

cool and useful little gadget cool and useful little gadget cool and useful little gadget cool and useful little gadget cool and useful little gadget cool and useful little gadget

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byBasVGM on 05/22/2015

Nothing much to write about this device, it does what it has to do. It alternates between Voltage and Current every 5 seconds or so. Not sure about the accuracy but I think its accurate enough.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySCM73 on 05/13/2015

Pros: works as expected! Cons: none Verdict: get it! you'll discover that many chargers and cables don't provide the charging capacity they advertise, specially the generic products

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byhuidaman on 05/10/2015

Pros: Pretty decent build quality, easy to read display. Cons: Not as accurate as I expected and it does draw some power by itself which it doesn't account for, but it does the job.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere