DX » Community » Reviews » USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Useful Great product Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvepatdx on 01/06/2016

Pros: Very useful when dealing with 3rd-party usb hubs and external power supplies. Adds protection to your valuable usb drives and equipment Cons: none

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byGenialin on 11/22/2015

Pros: Perfect to diagnose a fail at your motherboard. Cons: It is not possible to switch between voltage and amperage.

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byPXQuad on 11/17/2015

Perfect for measuring the actual power output of a charger/cable. You can buy/use apps that tell you how much power is going to the phone but sometimes you want an unbiased meter. I suggest finding a reference high quality charger/cable and going back to that charger/cable when you need to measure.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bySkactus on 11/16/2015

Pros: usefull, works and really simple Cons: not really a con, but could have a different USB (straight for example). Would re-order it.

0 0 0

• posted byandrewleesh on 10/20/2015

Works exactly as advertised. Still running strong after 2 years of continuous use.

0 0 0

• posted byCanadaCG on 10/18/2015

Pros: This device is an excellent tool to check the voltage and current on a USB port. I've used it to verify that chargers are producing their rated voltage and current and have found problems with chargers that this device pointed out right away buy showing the incorrect voltage or current that... Read more

Impression:Excellent power tester;

0 0 0

• posted by9715994 on 10/16/2015

I needed a cheap and easy method of measuring voltage/current outputs from USB ports on my several laptops via USB ports, so I had to rig a pretty complex bunch of wires and clamps between my multimeter and devices that were powered via USB port. Obviously, I needed something like this. When I of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywesaam on 10/15/2015

Simply works as expected. Connect and get both voltage and current. Could easily see the actual charging current or consumption of the device. Nice...

0 0 0

• posted byolekl on 09/30/2015

Simply works as expected. Connect and get both voltage and current. Could easily see the actual charging current or consumption of the device. Nice!

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byAVeTeA on 09/26/2015

Pros: does what it promise, showing voltage and current Cons: only "big" USB, in my application the digits are facing down, mechanically rather fiddling so not suited for non-static usage

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere