DX » Community » Reviews » USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Useful Great product Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTipTip0n on 09/06/2016

used it only twice. its just let you know how much A and Volt the power adapter is send to the usb. but when u have only several chargers its unused.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted bygonzapi on 06/21/2016

TESTER MUY UTIL PARA VER CARGA USB. GRAN CALIDAD DE CONTRUCCION Y MUY ACRTADO EN LA MEDICION. MUY RECOMENDABLE TENERLO.

0 0 0

• posted byfotografoRJ on 06/21/2016

Ótima compra USB-AV USB Power Current Voltage Tester - Translucent Blue + Silver. O produto chegou perfeito e lacrado em sua embalagem original. Recomendo a todos a compra deste produto. Demorou muito a chegar, mas já é esperado isso com uma encomenda internacional, tendo que passar pela Receita... Read more

Impression:ótima compra;

0 0 0

• posted byroboman51 on 06/15/2016

Pros: Great price and extremely useful Cons: Non I use this to sort out my good cables from bad cables. The "bad" cables work but with this unit you can find out which of your cables will pass the most current (2amps) versus cheap cables that will only pass a few hundred milliamps. I am extremel... Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bycubicnz on 04/01/2016

Does what it says it does. Quality is nice, feels solid, display is clear. Mine has worked at 7.5V input from Samsung fast charger, haven't tried anything higher.

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byIctinus2310 on 03/16/2016

Pros: extremely useful. Cons: can't always plug it in a USB slot due to its form factor.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9825177 on 02/23/2016

Very useful and high quality It is not possible to switch between voltage and amperage.

0 0 0

• posted byvepatdx on 01/06/2016

Pros: Very useful when dealing with 3rd-party usb hubs and external power supplies. Adds protection to your valuable usb drives and equipment Cons: none

0 0 0

• posted byGenialin on 11/22/2015

Pros: Perfect to diagnose a fail at your motherboard. Cons: It is not possible to switch between voltage and amperage.

Impression:Very good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byPXQuad on 11/17/2015

Perfect for measuring the actual power output of a charger/cable. You can buy/use apps that tell you how much power is going to the phone but sometimes you want an unbiased meter. I suggest finding a reference high quality charger/cable and going back to that charger/cable when you need to measure.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere