DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Ultra-Strong Magnet Spheres (5mm / 20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigBlackWolf on 12/27/2012

They're tiny, super-strong little silver magnets with all of the associated traits. They form and hold assorted geometric shapes for making things from. Cube, ball, pyramid etc. Never seems to be enough magnets to make what I want, and to buy enough will put a large hole in my wallet. I'd like to see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobzorino on 03/23/2011

-Very powerful magnets. -Very popular toy at friend's parties. -A time killer for when you're bored. -Help understanding basic magnets concepts. -Fits perfectly with the brand kit I own. You absolutely can't tell the difference between them. None at all. It is not a bargain. Almost the same price of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitorbhbrasil on 02/04/2011

- Nice for kids fun, you can get a table and put some above and some below to make a CRAZY MAGIC!!! - Relatively strong for the size - Need to buy more to really have some "adult" fun - They are very small, like all other products in the web you can't buy it just looking in the advertisement pictures ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForcedCarnage on 02/03/2011

-Very strong Neodymium magnets, you can make a big chain without it falling apart -can create a lot of different and interesting shapes -good for passing time when you are bored -one or two of the magnet's paint started to chip -very small easy to lose if you're not careful -all of them aren't completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrmotinjo on 01/10/2011

-strong Nd magnets -fun to use -good price -you can't make a lot of things with just one pack I've ordered three packs of these magnets, and while I do feel the need to get more, with 60 of them I can have plenty of fun! I've heard they are quite fragile but no spheres broke yet :) They are amazingly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlkins on 12/07/2010

Cheap price, in Russia in the shops the price is much higher. On the first day there were chips on some of them. A few days later from a single ball remained, almost half - they are destroyed before the eyes! Indeed very few of them - virtually nothing to collect from so many. If you want something to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraquero70 on 12/06/2010

If you want to play with some ball-shaped magnets but you don't want to spend too much money, this sku is your option. These things are impossible to arrive broken to your house (because other thins can come broken because of the mailing companies. They don't have any inner parts, their impossible to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaHanz on 08/15/2010

As always... To summarize the positiv things about this product: - IT'S FUN TO PLAY WITH ;) - very strong - good build quality (some people wrote that their magnets loose their color, but mine did not!) Let me think about the cons... - 20 piece of this are not enough for having real fun with bulding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaypeezy on 07/21/2010

These little guys are really fun to play with. They are pretty strong for their size and hold really well. It is fun to make shapes with them and do all kinds of fun things. I even put them on my dog as earrings as a little joke. It was pretty funny. They are smaller than they look on the product images.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkChewie on 05/27/2010

ENG: Made with material of good quality, good power and magnetic beads 100% perfect perfect to hang out when you have nothing to do but I imagine that for people to study electromagnetic effects or want to do simple magic tricks are very useful PORT: Feito com material de boa qualidade, bom poder magnetico ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections