DX » Community » Reviews » Mini SATA mSATA SSD to 1.8-inch 40pin ZIF Adapter Card for Mini Pci-e Intel Pinout SSD - Green
Customer’s impression:
good Small Easy Installation
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynougast on 04/14/2015

pros: working with d420 and kingston msata 30GB con: smaller than original hdd - that mean hard to fix in right posision

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9045659 on 02/02/2015

Покупал для апгрейда диска Делл Д430. Сначала не заработал, но как выяснилось, я вставил шлейф неправильно. Вставлял так же как был подключен диск, чтобы шлейф отходил к задней стороне платы, не мешая установке mSATA SSD. При более внимательном осмотре шлейфа и платы переходника увидел дорожек, и... Read more

Impression:good;

1 0 2

• posted byfabioschmidt on 08/12/2014

Pros: I am using this adapter with SKU309563, and works very well with my Dell D430 laptop. Now it is very fast, even running Windows 8.1. This mSATA to zif adapter fits very well inside 1,8" hard drive bay, and makes the battery last longer than when using a conventional hard disk. The was so I... Read more

Best performance upgrade for my laptop!

Impression:Small,Easy Installation;

0 0 0

• posted byGromitdog on 11/24/2013

Bought this for my HP Elitebook 2710p because its a dog with the current 1.8 pata HD. I had a spare 128GB MSata ssd lying around so i put it to use and after reversing the cable it worked! Its not 1.8 form factor so don't think that its a direct bolt in, rather its smaller so you have to use some... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanulec on 09/21/2013

I was looking for sth to put mSATA drive in small laptop with zif connector. I have Dell D430 with old zif 1'8" drive...I need this laptop to be fully working in car, so less mechanical parts is better. mSata better than normal HDD. so i found this on dx and was looking great, and what more... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere