DX » Community » Reviews » EDUP EP-MS15003 IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wireless USB Adapter - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byameron83 on 02/07/2014

Easy to install (I manually installed the provided drivers and Realtek software before plugging the adapter, but I am quite sure Windows would have auto-installed the drivers); perfectly working; branded; sturdy and good quality built; cheap for 300 Mbps adapter; reception seems good, although in my case the distance is just a few meters. None found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshteyman on 01/02/2014

In the new computer (Windows 8) started to work right away, without having to install drivers. There is a mini disk with drivers and soft. Very elegant and easily disassembled. 300Mbps wireless transmission speed. It has hotspot. Does not work with USB 3.0. Available in white only. The software has a problem with the Russian language. Problems with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshteyman on 01/02/2014

In the new computer (Windows 8) started to work right away, without having to install drivers. There is a mini disk with drivers and soft. Very elegant and easily disassembled. 300Mbps wireless transmission speed. Does not work with USB 2. Available in white only. The software has a problem with the Russian language. Problems with switching mode to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjpstudio on 10/25/2013

This doungle is easy to install very fast and rapid to use. what i like the most is the fast way it connect and the speed it transmit data is really great :) thanks you so much dx Got some problem to synchronise it on windows 7 x64 it does not connect to wifi when using on windows 7 x64. I think that its a problem with the PC itself because on windows ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections