DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Male-Male (1-Meter)
  • 5 star 17 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavid0123 on 06/26/2014

Very good product, sound was great worked in my car which is what I bought it for. Didn't have any problems with it until it broke. Fit into my ipod and iphone After about 6 months the wiring inside got messed up (because I misused and abused the hell out of it) and ultimately it didn't work The length was quite much for what i was using it for so id ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrknSoul on 05/07/2014

It's a simple male to male stereo 3.5mm audio patch cable. You plug it in and it works. No audio degradation noticed. Cable thickness seems a little delicate, but if you're simply using it in place (ie: not constantly unplugging it) then it does the job. It's cheap, 1.5 meters, does the job. If you need a 1 metre 3.5mm audio patch cable then get it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPainas on 03/14/2014

Very cheap, very usefull to use in a car with 3,5mm jack. Good length, all black very whell shipepd. Weak quality. The ends where very different from each other. One of them is smaller than the normal 3,5mm size and might not fit (fall of) in some larger 3,5mm inputs. In the future, they could use the same material for both ends and maybe make the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpackula on 12/26/2013

The cable was cheap, of average construction quality, it shipped quickly, and it does exactly what it should. What else can you ask? None so far. I've had it for 3+ months but only use it sparingly. I use it to connect my iphone to my car stereo, sometimes to play mp3s from laptop on road trips. It's a simple cable to connect a standard headphone jack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitasterix on 09/17/2013

It works perfectly. Extend your audio cable for just 1.5$. Any lose of sound quality. Good if the audio port of your pc is unreachable and you need an extension for connecting speakers or headphones. nothing. No cons for this price (if it doesn brake down in a couple of weeks, time will tell) Nothing. None really. It's a little hard to connect the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWoH on 08/07/2013

Functions normally. Got no problem with using. The cable came without any damage. Good length. I did not notice any delays or defects in the audio. The connectors fit without difficulty in the home theater/ TV/ micro sounds players / phones / other devices. It's cheap and good stuff. The material quality it's nice too! The packaging is not the best,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAficionado on 07/15/2013

Great extension cable. I bought this so I could use my phone while on exercise equipment. My elliptical trainer came with a short male-male patch cord to plug an iPod into the machine to use the onboard speakers. Unfortunately I use my phone with its accelerometer function as a pedometer and that cord is too short. I bought this so I could keep my phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkforce1966 on 05/03/2013

Simple simple simple simple is just a cable and works that way connects all my devices to my stereo system iPod, iPad, android phone, mp3player and more. Simple simple simple simple is just a cable and works that way connects all my devices to my stereo system iPod, iPad, android phone, mp3player and more. Could be longer but for the price it's fine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIjacek on 04/20/2013

- works perfect, without any problem - worked with any device I have tried (Samsung Galaxy nexus, Galaxy ace, HTC HD2 and several mp3 players) - very easy to use - very good price - the cable is long enough for comfortable using in my car - it could be a little bit stronger, it looks that it will brake easily - there aren't any other serious cons I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymardu123 on 04/09/2013

Very compact plugs, quite cheap. Sound quality is good, no defects. Cheaper than in stores. Too simple product to have any real cons. Could be even cheaper. Shipping to Estonia takes a long time (but not longer than promised). The cord seems quite thin and fragile. For me, the thinness is actually a pro, but you should take it into account - probably ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections