DX » Community » Reviews » VSUN i9 Dual-Core Android 4.1 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvbeek on 02/10/2014

phone works very fine. Great value for money. It is sold out now for a few months, if it was available I buy another one for my girlfriend. The phone has a good processor speed and the memory inside is more then enough. Very Clear display with a good resolution. Playstore did not work well, but after searing internet I found the solution. And you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvbeek on 01/04/2014

A good smartphone for a very good price. A strong wifi reciever, 3G works ok, Bluethooth Ok, Screen has a good resolution. Foto camera is not bad autofocus works fine. But you need some light when you make pictures in side your house. A lot of free memory for installing apps or save foto's Google playstore is installed but do not work. You can use the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucaschippa on 10/30/2013

A smartphone with decent RAM and CPU, at a very affordable price. The camera is good, and there is also a front camera. multilingual input is available. The case is sturdy (no cheap plastic). Android phone, so that it's possible to tweak and customize. Google Play Services will not work, and also not the Google Play market. I had my way around by installing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhajrija on 10/11/2013

Boots up quickly. Applications run fluently (thanks to the dual core processor). Screen quality is good (pixels are tiny). The 8 MP camera is like a good 5 MP camera, so pictures are very nice. The housing looks very nice, hard plastic doesn't scratch. WiFi has good reception compared to some other phones. The overview on dx.com is accurate. Google ... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted bydushanko on 10/03/2013

*nice phone, elegant , *easy to modify (delete chinese app, change language, ...) , *low price for the phone with 3G WIFI GPS , *2 cores , *2 SIM , *camera with autofocus and flash 8MP , *good front camera *no problem with WIFI , *nice back panel , *battery only 1600 , *3G running only on SIM1 , *google play market unable to run (reinstall doesn't help,... Read more

packed packed packed box 01 box 02 box 03 box 04 box 05 box 06 open box open box phone phone - back side inside battery unpacked power adaptor cables
    0 0
  • posted bydjmadavil on 09/24/2013

good, nice, cheap, but mu complicated this terminal, gives many compatibility problems here in Spain, touching it took three days to try to resolve the issue and I could not. Do not let me install whatsapp and I get error in my account join play store, not the reason I bought this mobile very Inferiore and have had no problems yet this many. nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaleric on 09/23/2013

Beautifull Esthetic, light, very good performances with all languages. Quickly ignites The tactile is reactive and precise The WiFi and the GPS(global positioning system) works very well. very good phones for the price Beautiful photos and good quality video google playstore Do not work but with another market (aptoide) is excellent If the sound is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections