DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Male-Female (1-Meter)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by zangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Pros: It is cheap and does the job - transmits the signal just fine. Cable length is perfect and adequate for most applications. Cons: Ordered two and received one that switched the output signal, i.e. left was now right and right was now left. Clearly some quality assurance work needs to be done. Cables are a bit thin and flimsy. OtherThoughts... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by gcorreai on 01/09/2013

Pros: -Works perfectly -Useful length for in-car use -Slim profile plug (fits in the connector of my cell phone, even with a silicone case put on) Cons: -Very VERY thin cable (maybe won't last long). It makes me afraid of bending the cable, but as long as you are careful shouldn't be a problem. OtherThoughts: So far so good, didn't notice any a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by andrebergel84 on 01/07/2013

Pros: Very easy-to-use and simple. The cable have a reasonable length, which could be bigger. The sound transmitted by cable continues with the same quality. Cons: The cable is a little thin, could be thicker, better resist the beats that tend to bruise easily. OtherThoughts: The length could be bigger. The price is good but could be better, th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hwe992 on 11/28/2012

Pros: The build quality seems pretty good for the price. the connectors are really tight. The lenght of the cable is great. Cons: I haven't notice any problems with the cable, works just fine, as expected. OtherThoughts: It's a great deal, the price is really cheap, really useful tool. I'm using it at work as a extension for my earphone, it sou... Read more

great.

1 0
  • posted by iruiz2 on 11/05/2012

Pros: The quality of the object is good, no cheap cables or plastic. It looks it is going to last a long time, but I'm not shure because I only had it for a week. Cable is of adecuate quality. Audio quality is ok, not worsened by the cable. Cons: I don't see any, product is fine. OtherThoughts: If you are looking for a cable to make your 3.5mm... Read more

0 0
  • posted by analyzer1975 on 07/23/2012

Pros: I use it all the time and i am happy of it. Nice price nice build quaity nice lenght. And cheppy price of caurse. It s a reccomended buy. And of caurse i will buy again if i need another cable too. Congrtas dx. You send me what i wanted and i use it all time in my car as an aux cable that has lenght till the back seats Cons: The only thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ALWest on 07/23/2012

Pros: - performs as expected, no issues. (Ive had this product nearly a year, and it still works) - good length. - reasonable build quality (light weight 'feel' however it still functions fine) Cons: - no cons for this product OtherThoughts: - no real other thoughts, this product is exactly what it says! a 1m extension cable for headphones! - I... Read more

0 0
  • posted by meebuystuff on 05/10/2012

Pros: - Cheap, very cheap, the cheapest I've ever seen around shops/websites - Works good, nothing special nor defective, just good - The lenght was perfect for what I had to do. Cons: - I haven't seen any cons, it's a cable and works good, even the diameter is perfect and doesn't look a cheap one at all. OtherThoughts: Buy it if you need one,... Read more

Cable

0 0
  • posted by alanlupatini on 11/04/2011

Pros: - The 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Male-Female (1-Meter) works very well, as expected. - The build quality is pretty good. - If you use your computer on the floor and want to use headphones confortably, this product is for you. - It's cheap. For that price you wouldn't expect a shiny golden cable, right? It just works and that's enough. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ntroccoli on 11/12/2010

Pros: This 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable is a product of great durability. The male and female connectors are tight, so keep an excellent contact with 3.5mm connectors. I have one to several months and use it to connect my headset. I never had problems with that. A great product. I had other 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable connectors and did not last as mu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections