DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Male-Female (1-Meter)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCentrino7392 on 01/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good product with good building quality. It has no signal loss. I'm using it for one year now and it still works. Also easy to insert in a jack that is rather hard to reach and if you need to use it a lot then you can just use the jack of this cable that lays on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToNisamJa on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's working, very useful piece of cable (extension for a ear buds). Cons:Two pieces instead of one? It's not what I've expected, I didn't ordered that! Should I make an reclamation? What do you think? OtherThoughts:Actually, I've received two cables of 30 cm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap and does the job - transmits the signal just fine. Cable length is perfect and adequate for most applications. Cons:Ordered two and received one that switched the output signal, i.e. left was now right and right was now left. Clearly some quality a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnowecho on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best thing about this cable is it's optimal length. If you have some Headphones with removable male-to-female audio cable like the "Bose OnEar" Headphone this is the right cable for it. The quality is as it should be, good. Nothing to worry about. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaglemL on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent sound quality and perfect length. The materials are very solid and even though it's a cheap cable it doesn't look cheap at all. I plugged it in to my computer laptop with some Sony headsets that I have and the sound quality is just perfect. I'm really... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcorreai on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Works perfectly -Useful length for in-car use -Slim profile plug (fits in the connector of my cell phone, even with a silicone case put on) Cons:-Very VERY thin cable (maybe won't last long). It makes me afraid of bending the cable, but as long as you are caref... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrebergel84 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy-to-use and simple. The cable have a reasonable length, which could be bigger. The sound transmitted by cable continues with the same quality. Cons:The cable is a little thin, could be thicker, better resist the beats that tend to bruise easily. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhwe992 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality seems pretty good for the price. the connectors are really tight. The lenght of the cable is great. Cons:I haven't notice any problems with the cable, works just fine, as expected. OtherThoughts:It's a great deal, the price is really cheap, rea... Read more

great.
    1 0
  • posted byiruiz2 on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The quality of the object is good, no cheap cables or plastic. It looks it is going to last a long time, but I'm not shure because I only had it for a week. Cable is of adecuate quality. Audio quality is ok, not worsened by the cable. Cons:I don't see any, produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanalyzer1975 on 07/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it all the time and i am happy of it. Nice price nice build quaity nice lenght. And cheppy price of caurse. It s a reccomended buy. And of caurse i will buy again if i need another cable too. Congrtas dx. You send me what i wanted and i use it all time in my car a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections