DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Male-Female (1-Meter)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Good price Easy to use Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9459720 on 07/11/2015

Pros: It's easy to use and it gets the job done. what more do you want? Cons: None I just got this because my input at the front is broken and i could only use the one at the back. Because the cable of my headphones is short this was verry usefull.

Impression:Good price,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byAnalJohn on 07/09/2015

If you need a m2f audio cable don't buy the ones in your hardware electronics store for 20$, this is all you need. It's good and it does its job. Also it's extremely cheap, so even if you manage to break it somehow you can easily replace it.

Impression:good,Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byfrlaviyou on 05/20/2015

The product works pretty well, good quality and looks resistant. Connections are strong and easy to plug. No cons.

Impression:good,Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byvskjefst on 05/15/2015

Bought two of these cables to use as an extension chord with my headphones and mobile phone while on the move. One of the cables were broken on arrival with a terrible distortion noise when the cable moved. The other cable lost sound in the left channel after about two weeks use. Not recommended.

Impression:Good price,Not recommended,Terrible Quality;

1 0 0

• posted byBrunoesf on 05/05/2015

Pros: Um produto que você nunca sabe quando vai precisar mas é muito bom para se ter. Eu usei ele como extensor do meu fone de ouvido para por no computador. Cons: Não tem nenhum contra, porque ele realmente serve para o que você quer e a qualidade do cabe é muito bom. Consideração finais: É um é... Read more

Um ótimo item para se ter. Um ótimo item para se ter. Um ótimo item para se ter.

Impression:good,Easy,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjaspel on 02/17/2015

Pros: -quality really seems nice -made of quality plastic -seems like it would last a long time Cons: -none really, this item is very cheap and it does the job Other thoughts: -for this price, it is a must-buy. Sooner or later everyone usually needs extension for some kind of headphones usually.... Read more

Nice and cheap item

Impression:good,Easy,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byCentrino7392 on 01/10/2014

It's a good product with good building quality. It has no signal loss. I'm using it for one year now and it still works. Also easy to insert in a jack that is rather hard to reach and if you need to use it a lot then you can just use the jack of this cable that lays on your desk. I can not give 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToNisamJa on 12/10/2013

It's working, very useful piece of cable (extension for a ear buds). Two pieces instead of one? It's not what I've expected, I didn't ordered that! Should I make an reclamation? What do you think? Actually, I've received two cables of 30 cm lenght, is that what I've ordered? No, but it's still I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

It is cheap and does the job - transmits the signal just fine. Cable length is perfect and adequate for most applications. Ordered two and received one that switched the output signal, i.e. left was now right and right was now left. Clearly some quality assurance work needs to be done. Cables are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySnowecho on 10/22/2013

The best thing about this cable is it's optimal length. If you have some Headphones with removable male-to-female audio cable like the "Bose OnEar" Headphone this is the right cable for it. The quality is as it should be, good. Nothing to worry about. The cable is a bit thin, didn't any... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere