DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Male-Female Connector Cable - Black (1m)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Quality Good price Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmcrosb on 08/23/2016

estoy montando una estacion espacial en mi habitacion, gracias por estos cables

Impression:good,Useful,Quality;

0 0 3

• posted bybrettpp on 07/29/2016

Perfect

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMauritsVM on 12/22/2015

Pros: I had to have this. I like to listen to music while I work. But my pc is to far. I use this as an extension. Cons: Have not found them .

0 0 0

• posted bytaykaiz on 11/30/2015

Pros: It works and is cheap. Cons: For earphones with in-built microphones, the audio plug is unable to completely fit into the plug. Hence, the sound gets cut off when the connection between the earphone and the jack twisted by accident. Readjustment to certain orientation is required to get the... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byPKite on 11/02/2015

Pros: does what it needs to do Cons: the first one send was broken but the replacement that got send was in good working order. The ease of by which DX.com offered a replacement is a credit to their customer relations and lots of companies could take a lesson from it. All in all, it leaves me as... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byChuMonster on 08/31/2015

Works fine for about a month, and then you have to replace it. If purchasing, I'd recommend getting a few of these so they would last you a little while. During it's life cycle though, it does what it should.

0 0 0

• posted bylaurent1s on 08/26/2015

Lost one from my last earphones, perfect replacement and the cable seems more solid as well. Definitely recommend.

0 0 0

• posted by9459720 on 07/11/2015

Pros: It's easy to use and it gets the job done. what more do you want? Cons: None I just got this because my input at the front is broken and i could only use the one at the back. Because the cable of my headphones is short this was verry usefull.

Impression:Good price,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byAnalJohn on 07/09/2015

If you need a m2f audio cable don't buy the ones in your hardware electronics store for 20$, this is all you need. It's good and it does its job. Also it's extremely cheap, so even if you manage to break it somehow you can easily replace it.

Impression:good,Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byfrlaviyou on 05/20/2015

The product works pretty well, good quality and looks resistant. Connections are strong and easy to plug. No cons.

Impression:good,Good price,Quality;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere