DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable Male-Female (1-Meter)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCentrino7392 on 01/10/2014

It's a good product with good building quality. It has no signal loss. I'm using it for one year now and it still works. Also easy to insert in a jack that is rather hard to reach and if you need to use it a lot then you can just use the jack of this cable that lays on your desk. I can not give any cons on this product. Order it together with an extension ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToNisamJa on 12/10/2013

It's working, very useful piece of cable (extension for a ear buds). Two pieces instead of one? It's not what I've expected, I didn't ordered that! Should I make an reclamation? What do you think? Actually, I've received two cables of 30 cm lenght, is that what I've ordered? No, but it's still good for it's purpose. Can I get a fully 1 m lenght cable?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

It is cheap and does the job - transmits the signal just fine. Cable length is perfect and adequate for most applications. Ordered two and received one that switched the output signal, i.e. left was now right and right was now left. Clearly some quality assurance work needs to be done. Cables are a bit thin and flimsy. Will definitely order more in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnowecho on 10/22/2013

The best thing about this cable is it's optimal length. If you have some Headphones with removable male-to-female audio cable like the "Bose OnEar" Headphone this is the right cable for it. The quality is as it should be, good. Nothing to worry about. The cable is a bit thin, didn't have any bad experiences but it might not be that rugged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaglemL on 07/08/2013

Excellent sound quality and perfect length. The materials are very solid and even though it's a cheap cable it doesn't look cheap at all. I plugged it in to my computer laptop with some Sony headsets that I have and the sound quality is just perfect. I'm really happy with this purchase and will recommend others to get it. It took a month and five days ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygcorreai on 01/09/2013

-Works perfectly -Useful length for in-car use -Slim profile plug (fits in the connector of my cell phone, even with a silicone case put on) -Very VERY thin cable (maybe won't last long). It makes me afraid of bending the cable, but as long as you are careful shouldn't be a problem. So far so good, didn't notice any audio quality loss. The plug fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrebergel84 on 01/07/2013

Very easy-to-use and simple. The cable have a reasonable length, which could be bigger. The sound transmitted by cable continues with the same quality. The cable is a little thin, could be thicker, better resist the beats that tend to bruise easily. The length could be bigger. The price is good but could be better, this cable is very simple and don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhwe992 on 11/28/2012

The build quality seems pretty good for the price. the connectors are really tight. The lenght of the cable is great. I haven't notice any problems with the cable, works just fine, as expected. It's a great deal, the price is really cheap, really useful tool. I'm using it at work as a extension for my earphone, it sounds great, no cons so far... I would ... Read more

great.
    1 0
  • posted byiruiz2 on 11/05/2012

The quality of the object is good, no cheap cables or plastic. It looks it is going to last a long time, but I'm not shure because I only had it for a week. Cable is of adecuate quality. Audio quality is ok, not worsened by the cable. I don't see any, product is fine. If you are looking for a cable to make your 3.5mm jack connection longer, this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanalyzer1975 on 07/23/2012

I use it all the time and i am happy of it. Nice price nice build quaity nice lenght. And cheppy price of caurse. It s a reccomended buy. And of caurse i will buy again if i need another cable too. Congrtas dx. You send me what i wanted and i use it all time in my car as an aux cable that has lenght till the back seats The only thing as a con is the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections