DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Samsung G600 (13.5CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeugid on 09/13/2013

Well there are no big surprises with this connection lead, it does what is says and the quality is quite good. I don't have too much to say about it, but if you're looking for this kind of cable then I think it's good value. The connections, as with all these cheaper copies are not perfect, and a little more quality on them would have been better, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaseldx on 03/12/2013

I couldn't plug 3.5mm headphones in my samsung star because the standard ones are really crap, so I bought this cable. It simply does what it says and as far as I know the sound quality is just good and they're quite cheap. It's sometimes a little bit hard to plug the 3.5mm cable in the hole, it seems like it's a little bit to small. Really recommended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNastalia on 02/27/2013

It is very useful. I lost the original headphones and couldn't hear the radio nor my music anymore. I think is the best choice instead of buying original headphones Some of my friends thought it was too short, but for me it was perfect, as the cable of my own headphones was too long! You can use it with your favourite headphones, and you do not need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeConcatto on 01/27/2012

- It works perfectly good in my Samsung 5230 (Star), although not made for it. - The price is good. - Quality isn't sooo good. - Some of these that I bought was broke in three month - It's a little hard to plug in my Star If you want to use a normal P2 phone in your samsung mobile, it's a good purchase. I recommend to buy more that one, 'cause the adapters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatinas on 10/19/2011

It works, does what is supposed to do, is pretty cheap. Nothing too fancy, though. The connector into the phone does does not perfectly keep itself in place. I had an original headset, it managed to stay inside the phone. This one dropped out of the phone many times by itself. Also, it has been only 3 weeks of active using and I've lost left audio channel.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

Great cable for those who, like me lost the original, works exactly like the original, it looks very tough. PTBR:Ótimo cabo para quem, como eu, perdeu o original, funciona exatamente como o original, aparenta ser muito resistente . I have nothing against, it works as it should, just think what could come with an extension cord, but the fact of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeraligatr on 08/20/2010

Low price Light-weight Lets you use any 3.5mm earphones/headphones works as an antenna for phones with FM radio It is bulky compared to the official samsung adapters. As a radio antenna it has poor signal quality. When the phone starts and stops playing audio it makes an annoying sound like static but when it is playing the audio the sound is clear.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawara on 07/27/2010

at the start, i didn´t think it would fit, but luckily it did. ( this is 4 all off you that have the samsung sgh f480 and f480i phone. the adapter fit´s perfectly. ) nope. :D and why should i have, it is perfect, becous off the price. it is small and handy. the adapter for the earphone is very hard so it won´t fall out all the time&#1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym11tch on 03/16/2010

decent price, now i don't have to use those stupid samsung earphones :) Fits in my g600 perfectly, and word very well with some earphones i bought from here :). cable doesnt fall out my phone when its in my pocket. earphones don't come out the jack either. none so far the conectors could of been a bit smaller but who cares, as long as they work right?... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynexnexus on 03/02/2010

- excellent price - solid build quality - when connected to cell phone can't easily disconnect by itself - easy to use and maintain nothing seriously. I had no problems so far. I bought this adapter for my new Samsung c3050 Stratus phone. It say it is for Samsung G600 but there are numerous Samsung cell phones with same connectors so it works on my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections