DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Samsung G600 (13.5CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeugid on 09/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well there are no big surprises with this connection lead, it does what is says and the quality is quite good. I don't have too much to say about it, but if you're looking for this kind of cable then I think it's good value.Cons:The connections, as with all these cheaper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaseldx on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I couldn't plug 3.5mm headphones in my samsung star because the standard ones are really crap, so I bought this cable. It simply does what it says and as far as I know the sound quality is just good and they're quite cheap.Cons:It's sometimes a little bit hard to plug th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNastalia on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is very useful. I lost the original headphones and couldn't hear the radio nor my music anymore. I think is the best choice instead of buying original headphonesCons:Some of my friends thought it was too short, but for me it was perfect, as the cable of my o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeConcatto on 01/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It works perfectly good in my Samsung 5230 (Star), although not made for it. - The price is good. Cons:- Quality isn't sooo good. - Some of these that I bought was broke in three month - It's a little hard to plug in my Star OtherThoughts:If you want to use a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatinas on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It works, does what is supposed to do, is pretty cheap. Nothing too fancy, though. Cons:The connector into the phone does does not perfectly keep itself in place. I had an original headset, it managed to stay inside the phone. This one dropped out of the phone many times... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great cable for those who, like me lost the original, works exactly like the original, it looks very tough. PTBR:Ótimo cabo para quem, como eu, perdeu o original, funciona exatamente como o original, aparenta ser muito resistente . Cons:I have nothing agai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeraligatr on 08/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Low price Light-weight Lets you use any 3.5mm earphones/headphones works as an antenna for phones with FM radio Cons:It is bulky compared to the official samsung adapters. As a radio antenna it has poor signal quality. When the phone starts and stops playing audio it mak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawara on 07/27/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:at the start, i didn´t think it would fit, but luckily it did. ( this is 4 all off you that have the samsung sgh f480 and f480i phone. the adapter fit´s perfectly. ) Cons:nope. :D and why should i have, it is perfect, becous off the price. OtherThoughts:it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym11tch on 03/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:decent price, now i don't have to use those stupid samsung earphones :) Fits in my g600 perfectly, and word very well with some earphones i bought from here :). cable doesnt fall out my phone when its in my pocket. earphones don't come out the jack either. Cons:none so f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynexnexus on 03/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- excellent price - solid build quality - when connected to cell phone can't easily disconnect by itself - easy to use and maintain Cons:nothing seriously. I had no problems so far. OtherThoughts:I bought this adapter for my new Samsung c3050 Stratus phone. It say it is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections