DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Nokia 7210/N70 (16.4CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynashmk on 08/16/2013

very cheap but working well. extra product for the money. Works perfect, cheap price, always works as it should. The shipping is also very fast, what more do you want!? had some difficulties until I get used to connect it with the phone and disconnecting it but when I used to it very well working working well for the money. just what I needed. I putted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvilijemk on 11/14/2012

It is well made, fits great in nokia 80 and does not fall out. After a while connection is good. The audio connector on phone and on phone side is 'capable' of stereo connection after rewiring inside of it, it is MONO (same sound on both ears),inside the cable connection is left and right channel are connected together. If You are not picky about sound,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolqminn on 04/16/2010

its very cheap -> you wont find this so cheap. when ive tried to put it into my nokia n73 for first time, it was quite hard. Also i thing if i use it non-stop there's a chance my slot to go broken. But that wasn't the only hard thing ... connecting for first time the 3.5 mm audo jack was also so hard. Even i thought for a second that it may be for 2... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections