DX » Community » Reviews » BENEVE M755 7" LCD Android 4.1.1 Kids Tablet PC w/ 512MB RAM / 8GB ROM / G-Sensor - Deep Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeclanfeeney on 02/23/2014

The device plays a lot of formats and is very similar to a mobile phone which makes it user friendly. It is very good value for money. The kids desktop is a good feature but needs to be set up properly at the start. Delivery had taken about 1 1/2 months from placing the order to receiving the item. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabarlee on 01/19/2014

- Nice price - Attractive colour (for a child) - Decent hardware -"Kid Desktop" sandbox app built-in. You can set pss and time for permissions so that your child won't change tablet settings, connect to internet etc - Google play included -The screen has very poor viewing angle, you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichillo on 12/05/2013

buen precio facil de manejar para los niños facil de usar cumple con las expectativas esperadas de momento no le encuentro fallos.es ideal para que lo maneje un niño el cargador que viene con la tablet solo es para conectar al pc.estaria bien un cargador para enchufe o un adaptador para tener ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPaul000 on 11/27/2013

This little device has an display resolution of 1024x600 pixel, more than other tablets in this price range. Usefull ist the button to root the android system, I have never seen this, for me very good... but for kids?! 8GB flash, 2 cameras and the toght body is good. Per OTG can I use USB-Stick and external ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections