DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Samsung D800 (13.9CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblackholesun on 11/10/2011

It works with my Samsung i710 communicator! The phone-side connector is not loose, contrary to what happened to some other people who commented here. Maybe I got a lucky draw? The headphones emit a rather loud cracking sound when I connect them, which didn't happen when I used an original headset with a 3.5 connector soldered in the place of the earphones.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybircoph on 04/22/2011

- this cable works well with Samsung D900; - you can listen music with your ordinary headphones, this is why I bought it in the first place; - small size, easy to take in travel, doesn't get it a way. Build looks rather fragile, especially cable material itself: it is rather soft. I have no problems with it so far, care should be taken when dealing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywriters on 01/21/2011

-Very easy to use -with this,it be posibble plug all brand of headphone -Very very cheap -small size -good quality You must be sure that the port of the adapter its that you need. You need dont miss it,in your house. I was very happy when i had got the samsung omnia because a can listen the music more better than the original earphone. If you have a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxFaTE on 06/18/2009

It does its work, i have combined it with the apple look-liking earphones. It is very useful, because you can use it with almost every earphone. I am now using it with my samsung u700. It is very loose and gets very easy off. Maybe its only for d800. You have to find the perfect point where both earpieces function. But its easy to use ;) Why is it made ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections