DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Audio Adapter for Sony Ericsson K750 (15.6CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytafari on 05/16/2014

It works like it's supposed to. I encountered no problems with sound quality or connection. The connector never fell out or anything. It's pretty much ideal length. It's very cheap, especially compared to original Sony Ericsson audio adapters. It works with any Sony Ericsson device with Fast Port connector.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypabloseba86 on 09/30/2013

producto a buen precio y calidad ,buena imitacion del orginal sony ericsson, compatible con otros modelos como el w200a- w 200i- w100 (modelos walkman) etc. Los contactos y partes metalicas son de buena calidad al igual que el cable. producto accesible de dificil disponibilidad en mi pais de origen. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinafe on 02/14/2013

I use them to turn my Sony Ericsson Yari into a music player. As far as I'mm concerned, the product's measurements are ideal. Not too small, not too big. Connects with my phone well, with no occasional disconnects. Bought a total of 5 adapters. Three more this time, after out of the first two one was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byARQ46 on 12/15/2012

it fits well with the phone. I use it in a Sony-Ericsson Elm and it works very well. It seems made of good quality material. So far no problem at all and it let you use any kind of Headphone. You do not need to bring the Sony-Ericsson phone provided with the phone The cable could be a little bit longer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomerdad10 on 11/28/2012

-it works with each and every sony ericsson device,of course the ones that need adapters... -it is 3 times cheaper than the price in my country -it has a very strong fastener which makes the adapter's life time way longer and also more comfortable to carry -it has a short cable which some people can ... Read more

works with almost every sony ericsson

0 0 0

• posted byStevend on 11/25/2012

Does what is designed for. In my opinion the connector is not the best, but that due to the design of Sony Ericsson. The phone recognises it as a headset. This means it assumes it also has a mic. So when some calls you, you can only hear, but they can't hear you as long as this adaptor is connected. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinafe on 11/24/2012

Does what its supposed to do, and does it well. It connected well with my SE Yari. The cell-adapter fitted well and will not fall off like similar adapters typically do. The cable is short and flexible. The sound produced is clear and the output volume is decent. Ordered 2, however only one functioned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byARQ46 on 11/17/2012

Finally I do not need to carry the Sony Ericsoon Headphone with me. I used it with the Elm, but I believe it will works with any type of SE with the same connector. Why SE has choose to use a proprietary connection for the headphone?!?. Now it easy to plug any type of headphone. Good quality, low price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychowiherrera on 09/04/2012

This is a pretty great deal. Unbeatable price compared to usefulness of the device. Compared to similar products, a plus to this device is that you can connect earphones or earphones+microphones jack contacts may require some adjust and/or cleaning the phone contacts to work. Wire quality should be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoron1978 on 12/12/2011

1. works excellent. 2. Good length of the cable. 3. Sound is the same quality as with the original ones. 4. They hold way better then the original ones in my Cellphone 5. I don't loose contact while having my cellphones in tight jeans or during sport (used to be with the original ones) - Can't complain ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections