DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for GPS Navigators (10.5~18cm Adjustable Width)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanifikadam on 05/01/2014

+ It is easy to use + Material quality is good. + It fits to cell phone, gps etc. You can adjust it for your device. + You can also mount it to air conditioner output. - It is expensive! Should have been cheaper. - It is bigger than I expected. - I use it for both my cell phone and gps device. You do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVJSam on 10/06/2011

- Good quality of plastic. - Perfect hold 6" GPS (SKU 37914) - Easy to change position or size Not found yet I bought it for my 6" GPS I purchased on DealExtreme. I mount it on car windshield and now I can set my GPS on it very easy, easier than original GPS holder. The resizable width is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypitoti on 01/06/2011

Español/Spanish: Tiene muy buena calidad. Es muy grande y se expande tanto en ancho como en profundo. En mi caso me permite colocar un GPS de 4.8". Trae el soporte para el parabrisas, una base para colocarlo sobre plastico, y unas agarraderas para las rejillas de ventilacion del auto English/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerangre on 12/12/2010

This item holds the 4.3" GPS I purchased on dealextreme. It also holds (not at the same time of course) a Bluetooth hands free device. It sticks well to the inside of the car windshield. It adjusts to different sizes with relative ease. The price could be a bit lower, because there appear to be cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjboto on 11/09/2010

It has a good width and I like the catches on the edges for holding my devices. The suction cup is great, holds nicely to the windshield, but... The arm does not hold even the weight of itself up. The hinge closest to the device is secured by a tightening mechanism that even when tighten all the way ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIlankk on 10/08/2010

Purchased it for my MIO GPS . it is adjustable , but too deep . had to add some soft material . length and widenes are adjustable very good .used it few times and was pleased .it will probably for for my future GPS as well . can be used for mobile phones as well if original holder is not available . ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysybertag on 08/07/2010

very easy to install and use. made of sturdy metirials and very dureable. the price could have been cheaper but it's ok :) none yet. installed it a week ago and so far works fine. my other gps mount melted while my car was parked in the sun so i ordered this one because it's a more massive one. hoping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydalveno on 07/16/2009

A good product, adjustable, compatible with many GPS, including my own, although not the holder that I bought. Quality of material well below what I was thinking, I sent the correct box as shown in the photo alongside, but the holder was inside that this was not, but the SKU 14243, which is even more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byASSEMbler on 05/15/2009

Very good GPS mount for the money! VERY STRONG suction cup. Easy to use holder holds TOMTOM one very well, but cannot hold widescreen tomtom. The unit arrived and I put it all together easily, there was no instructions for assembly. The holder very securely snaps into the stand, I suppose it is designed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections