DX » Community » Reviews » HC06A GPS / GSM / GPRS Anti-theft Monitoring & Controlling Platform Tracker for Car - Black
Customer’s impression:
good OK Small Bueno Fine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvptuomi on 05/21/2015

Due lack of time I haven't install it yet, but first tests shown that this was a good to purchase at this price. We'll see how it will work on the field.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byAlonsoman on 05/15/2015

Es un buen equipo, compacto, viene con todo lo necesario, cables y cinta de pegamento, el manual está en inglés, pero a estas alturas cualquier persona debería saber inglés. La caja es de buen material. Funciona bien, dentro de lo esperado, es muy fácil de configurar y de instalar. Y lo único que... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynathe92 on 05/04/2015

You send an sms to the tracker and it responds with an google maps picture, pretty accurate. Have not been able to check it on the web yet so can not say anything about that yet. Quality seems okey.

Impression:good,OK;

0 0 0

• posted byArdhie on 04/16/2015

Pros: Yes it's cheap, small, lightweight, and apparently interesting to try, and have i mentioned cheap? But.. Cons: 1. It came disassembled. I think because there's no sim card slot entry on the case. But that should be the manufacturer's homework, not the customers, no? 2. I bought two of it, I... Read more

Impression:Bit dissapointed;

0 0 1

• posted byAEfremenko on 04/14/2015

Pros: small size. The device comes open. Маленький размер, устройство поставляется открытым. Cons: The device is sold as HC06A, User's Guide to TK06A, CD-ROM contains the instructions for the another device. The device does not have a vibration sensor. The device does not contain a microphone, is... Read more

Do not believe the description Do not believe the description

Impression:upset;

0 0 0

• posted bypowerkryz on 04/02/2015

pros: practico y fácil uso para instalaciones en vehiculos motorizados contras: falta cablerio para instalacion mas practica en todo uso para diversos vehiculos capaz de serprovisto por una bateria y aplicar su uso

Impression:Bueno,Practico ,pequeño;

1 0 1

• posted by8775599 on 03/05/2015

Easy to use. Easy to install Workmanship not so good. The unit assembly is not correct, and needs to be held together with tape. Also, the relay for oil cut off is not included in the package

Impression:Fine;

0 0 0

• posted by8947453 on 02/25/2015

Pros: Pequeño, intuitivo de armar. Cons: Se debe tener tiempo para leer y entender la forma de comunicarse con el dispositivo.

0 0 0

• posted byregata4 on 02/13/2015

the antenna is very good. controlled via SMS which is not very easy. the overall casing is kindda delicate and the price seem a bit steep as you'd expect more from dx.com. but a very useful device and must have for your vehicle specially considering its not just a tracker but also added features... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by123algerie on 11/08/2014

fast shiping thanks

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: