DX » Community » Reviews » HC06A GPS / GSM / GPRS Anti-theft Monitoring & Controlling Platform Tracker for Car - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykolobrod on 02/27/2014

Working :) 1. Send SMS “#smslink#123456#” to the tracker, it will reply message with Google link. Eg, http://maps.google.com/?q=N22.1211212,E113.080933. 2. When the unit stays immobile in a place for 3-10 minutes, the user can send SMS: “#move#password#” to the unit, then the unit will reply “move ok!”. In case of such a movement(the unit default distance ... Read more

5 2
  • posted byrayanram on 02/06/2014

Verry cheap! Good quality. Verry simple to install. verry good instruction cd inlcluded. verry small and easy to hide in a car or a bike. No cons found yet. everything is working like it should be. In a few ourhs its was installed. This is a verry good gprs tracker! Buildt it in my bike (Suzuki gsx-r1000, k8). only needed little bit of tools to build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavimir on 12/23/2013

Easy to install, even I did not connect the engine cut off. It seems well built to avoid water and humidity. Small so can be hidden everywhere in the vehicle (in my case a motorbike). Hard to configure by sms. Slow answer sometimes from the device. No web platform provided for monitoring online even I found one (I do not post de web because of the policy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavimir on 12/19/2013

Cheap and small device. Very easy to install (without engine cut-off), just connecting to positive and negative in the battery (motorcicle). It works with http://orange.gps-trace.com/ (device Heacent HC06A). Configuring with sms has to be carefull for not having errors. Slow answer shem sms sent. Have to open device to install sim card. Have to ask ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections