DX » Community » Reviews » USB-over-RJ45 USB 2.0 Power Boosted Extension Adapters - Pair (150ft/45m max)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by RaphaelFTK on 01/26/2013

Pros: I bought this product to connect my joystick in PC. The distance between the adapters is more 15 meters, and I use a hub swicth to connect 2 joysticks with one USB-over-RJ45 Adapter. I bought 3 to use in other things. Cons: I don't have any cons with this product. OtherThoughts: I tested with 50 meter cable and it work fine, you can use n... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by AlyohaUkraine on 01/26/2013

Pros: Very good. Low-cost and high quality gadget for home and office networks. In two years, purchases have been no defective. Cons: When connecting wires must be careful not to reverse. OtherThoughts: a very good gadget. In reality, the operating distance of up to 40 meters without interference. My customers are buying it for the office, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Leobor on 12/25/2012

Pros: Good quality adapters. Work without any problems. Support USB2.0 via UTP 5 cat. Cons: Maybe little expencive OtherThoughts: Very glad that I bought this pair Bottomline: At first, now I haven't limitations for the place of my MFU at house. Earlier I use USB cable with signal amplifiers/repeaters, but maximum distance with it was only 5 m.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mxjmpbean on 08/29/2012

Pros: I used this adapter to connect a external WiFi adapter to improve signal reception. It's cheaper than getting a new WiFi range extender. It claims it can be used with CAT5 cable for up to 100 mts, but i used about 30 meters and worked as expected. Cons: I found none, worked fine for the purpose i bought it for. OtherThoughts: If your usb... Read more

0 0
  • posted by williamdark1 on 07/11/2012

Pros: I need this gadget for my office to connect USB printer/copier/fax to my computer. Its work well but only USB1.1 standard. I try it with 41m UTP cooper cable and work fine. Now it work with 12m UTP and i don't have communication problems. Cons: Its not USB 2.0 but only USB1.1 OtherThoughts: In m country i can buy this gadget for 20$. Here... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CanadaCG on 12/08/2011

Pros: Very inexpensive way to extend a USB cable over long distances. "Plug and Play" - you don't have to install drivers or anything - "it just works". Reliable and well-built. Cons: Only USB 1.1 speeds - there is no support for USB 2 so will cause a Windows station to give the "slow USB" message when something is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sYBtyumen on 07/26/2011

Pros: Really allows to place USB device far from your computer. Used it to put multumedia remote controller's (SKU 44186) sensor on top of my TV. 15m UTP cable - no problems. Cons: May be some problem to find UTP cable with desired length. Patch cords in computer stores are not very long (longest i saw was 15 meters). Ask in the store, in many... Read more

0 0
  • posted by browne on 04/22/2011

Pros: This is a really nice to have, for all the times your printer is just a bit too far. In my case, I wanted to connect the usb connection of my tv to a usb dock I have in a cupboard on the other side of the room. USB cables at this length (15m) are expensive and not that good (if you can find one) this works perfect! Cons: Can't think of an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Dobesov on 03/21/2011

Pros: This device re-pins usb to cat5 so that you can essentially use a long USB cable. It works, but as many people have said it dumbs down the USB speed to version 1 which makes it utterly useless for anything but keyboards and mice. However I did a little thinking ad realized to issue is most likely one of signal strength over distance. Buy... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Rulador on 02/10/2011

Pros: Perfect for this price. Cheap solution for big problems. Only connect and work. The inner circuit its only a impedance adaptor and current drive. No software, no problems. Perfecto por este precio. Una solución barata para grandes problemas con largos cables USB. El circuito interno es solo un adaptador de impedancias y un bucle de c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections