DX » Community » Reviews » USB-over-RJ45 USB 2.0 Power Boosted Extension Adapters - Pair (150ft/45m max)
Customer’s impression:
Ни один
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimurbek on 12/10/2014

I bought for remote connection of the scanner. The wire connected about 30 meters, problems didn't arise, everything works perfectly! First of all a useful thing for connection of powerful devices! Read more

Impression:Ни один;

0 0 0

• posted byRaphaelFTK on 01/26/2013

I bought this product to connect my joystick in PC. The distance between the adapters is more 15 meters, and I use a hub swicth to connect 2 joysticks with one USB-over-RJ45 Adapter. I bought 3 to use in other things. I don't have any cons with this product. I tested with 50 meter cable and it work fine,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlyohaUkraine on 01/26/2013

Very good. Low-cost and high quality gadget for home and office networks. In two years, purchases have been no defective. When connecting wires must be careful not to reverse. a very good gadget. In reality, the operating distance of up to 40 meters without interference. My customers are buying it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeobor on 12/25/2012

Good quality adapters. Work without any problems. Support USB2.0 via UTP 5 cat. Maybe little expencive Very glad that I bought this pair At first, now I haven't limitations for the place of my MFU at house. Earlier I use USB cable with signal amplifiers/repeaters, but maximum distance with it was only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymxjmpbean on 08/29/2012

I used this adapter to connect a external WiFi adapter to improve signal reception. It's cheaper than getting a new WiFi range extender. It claims it can be used with CAT5 cable for up to 100 mts, but i used about 30 meters and worked as expected. I found none, worked fine for the purpose i bought it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywilliamdark1 on 07/11/2012

I need this gadget for my office to connect USB printer/copier/fax to my computer. Its work well but only USB1.1 standard. I try it with 41m UTP cooper cable and work fine. Now it work with 12m UTP and i don't have communication problems. Its not USB 2.0 but only USB1.1 In m country i can buy this gadget ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCanadaCG on 12/08/2011

Very inexpensive way to extend a USB cable over long distances. "Plug and Play" - you don't have to install drivers or anything - "it just works". Reliable and well-built. Only USB 1.1 speeds - there is no support for USB 2 so will cause a Windows station to give the "slow USB&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysYBtyumen on 07/26/2011

Really allows to place USB device far from your computer. Used it to put multumedia remote controller's (SKU 44186) sensor on top of my TV. 15m UTP cable - no problems. May be some problem to find UTP cable with desired length. Patch cords in computer stores are not very long (longest i saw was 15 meters)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrowne on 04/22/2011

This is a really nice to have, for all the times your printer is just a bit too far. In my case, I wanted to connect the usb connection of my tv to a usb dock I have in a cupboard on the other side of the room. USB cables at this length (15m) are expensive and not that good (if you can find one) this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDobesov on 03/21/2011

This device re-pins usb to cat5 so that you can essentially use a long USB cable. It works, but as many people have said it dumbs down the USB speed to version 1 which makes it utterly useless for anything but keyboards and mice. However I did a little thinking ad realized to issue is most likely one ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections