DX » Community » Reviews » D2 MTK6572 Dual-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0", Wi-Fi, FM and GPS - White
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by mangochow on 05/25/2014

Pros: I have had my D2 for about 6 months now and I am very happy with my purchase. The price is unbeatable, the features are all comparable to the pricier brands and I am a happy camper so far. Cons: The only thing I have a problem with is when I answer a call the screen goes blank and I am unable to do anything until the call is cut off. I do... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by telukito on 01/16/2014

Pros: Great phone. Not heavy, huge screen that responds well to the touch of your finger. The keyword is a bit complicated for me but I'm also more familiar to Apple smartphones so it's ok it takes me a while to get used to it :) Cons: Even thou it comes with two batteries, they don't last too long. Once fully charged in less that two minutes i... Read more

0 1
  • posted by iluvwhtchix on 12/08/2013

Pros: The size of the phone is perfect! The processor is snappy and it's a great bargain which basically saved me 500+ dollars. And it comes with 2 batteries! Cons: The only negative I have found so far was the screen seems to have random "dead" spots that require more "push" and the keyboard is wonky at times. But I have a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by slovilla on 12/02/2013

Pros: Teléfono muy completo y con muchos extras, doble batería, funda, protector de pantalla, cable de datos, en fin todo lo necesario para poder disfrutar de este magnífico teléfono móvil y a un buen precio. Ahora se encuentra en oferta y ha mejorado el precio. Creo que finalmente compraré uno mas para hacer un re... Read more

2 0
  • posted by GillianSh on 12/01/2013

Pros: You just need to read the specifications, it's all there: 5" screen, dual core CPU, 1GB rom, 2 cameras, GPS, Wi-fi, Android 4.2.2 OS, and more. Comes with earphones, 2 Batteries and a case - which is more then you get with devices 3 times this price. Cons: I really couldn't find any so far. Works great for me, OtherThoughts: White is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by singh12gursharn on 12/01/2013

Pros: its just awesome, with this low cost 5inch screen android smartphone its just unbelievable. it looks like a very expansive and high end phone. its very solid, good looking, fast and the best of all its price. battery life is very good as well. I am very happy that i brought this one there are so many good things I can say about this phone... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jimbreetveld on 11/11/2013

Pros: The product looks the business and was really easy to set up. I got the phone connected to the service provider in no time. The screen is really responsive and clear. Screen size is great too, considering I was working with a 3.5 inch screen before, this seems like a widescreen tv in comparison. Overall a great product for the price paid.... Read more

1 1
  • posted by jacksparow2 on 09/28/2013

Pros: It´s great value for good cell phone. Everyone should buy it. Shipping from China to Great Britain take 18 days. That´s awesome. 2 GB RAM instead of 1GB RAM. Free leather case and two bateries are great. Also earphones for free. Nice white color of the phone Cons: very poor wifi reception. GPS is loading very long and touch scre... Read more

7 3
  • posted by rickycowslip on 09/25/2013

Pros: Benchmark report suggests similar to Huawei D2 Bright crisp colourful screen Smooth touch response, no lag Case and extra battery very welcome Two SIM facility very useful for Work and Personal SIMs, easy to use Been using enthusiastically all day aftyer an overnight charge and still showing 35% charge Cons: GPS takes a long time to locat... Read more

7 2
  • posted by gwtnz on 09/21/2013

Pros: ** Bright, sharp and clear screen ** Blazing Wi-Fi, seems faster than the laptops! ** Video calls on Skype work fine (my purpose for buying it) ** Back camera quality is good, but you have to wait a while for it to stabilize and hold it very steady to take your shots ** Packaging was really nice, just like an Apple! ** FM radio feature wo... Read more

4 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections