DX » Community » Reviews » MINIX NEO X7 Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 Google TV Player + A2 Air Mouse w/ 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, IPTV
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTerppaz on 02/18/2014

Easy to connect. High quality mouse (very easy to use) WiFI antenna works great (good signal) Fast and easy to use interface. Good support from manufacturer. Streaming from pc to living room tv works very well. Spotify :) Doesn't support HDMI-CEC ...at least not yet. 5.1 audio needs a firmware update ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThomasvvNL on 01/15/2014

-It's fast -Supports HD ( can be set on difrent reselotions) -Wifi works great -3 usb porst and a card holder (you need 1 usb port for the remote though) -Sound automaticly goes to remote control -Remote is a bit tricky to use at first You need to search alot for outer store app to use hd or to get the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhapeyos on 12/30/2013

Small and good build quality Good performance and fast loading menu or apps With 2 GB RAM making all the process very fast and smooth Very good audio and video performance Remote control can not really do much, you have to use a air mouse. Wi-Fi work fine but sometimes lost connection I am very satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaidasss on 12/15/2013

Design is good. Support it is good. There is alot of RAM and Inner memory. SD card slot is with broke - there is something, which do not let me insert SD card adapter. IR controller is very bed. A2 mouse is better but it can be better. Freeze very often. Play games it is impossible. I need to look another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeTTiweTTi on 11/27/2013

- lightning fast quad core - very cool to use the air mouse. - Air mouse is precise enough to easily use. - stable wireless connectivity - build solid - not a lot of bloatware installed - android 4.2.2. - no noise. Perfect for living room - battery life of air mouse. Only roughly 8-12h of use. rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections