DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (5~11.5cm)
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariusg1 on 06/04/2014

The change of angle works well. I have the gadget for more than 2 weeks and the suction still works (most of the others fall down or otherwise fall apart after max 2 weeks). Having a dedicated way to add a picture is a nice twist. The outer part of the holder is not well attached well and falls down when touched One of the foam parts of the holder obstruct ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

This mount can be bend in almost every direction. Thanks to relatively small holders all ports and buttons on my phone are not blocked. So I can use my iPhone for navigation and charge it with standard cable. It sucks to the glass very good and not falls out on every kind of roads. Fixing mechanism moves smoothly even if you try to force it. No cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunob on 01/06/2014

The suction cup is firm and holding up ok on the window. The arm itself is rather stiff: device will not move while driving. (could be a con: not suitable to alter one handed/while mounted) Foam round shape on the front is glued on and easily detaches, you have to press the sides to fixate the device and prevent it from falling out. The vent mount mechanism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTRaTSeRiF on 12/08/2013

The price was very affordable, the arm is very sturdy compared to some similar items, infinitely adjustable, came in the mail well packaged. I don't like how the lever on the tab on the vacuum cup operates and also the round foam inserts came out, but they're unnecessary for my thin phone and my GPS. I had to take out that clear plastic plate as it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorkillies on 11/02/2013

Been using this product for a few weeks. The box came withan airvent attachment piece, a windshield suctions piece, and a smooth surface sticker (I'm guessing to use the suction piece on your dashboard. The windshield suction is generaly stable. The mount itself is strong enough for a galaxy s3 (which is pretty bulky) The airvent pice is not very stable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaffarone on 10/13/2013

Its a great holder. works as advertised. My phone won't fit horizontally (Samsung galaxy s advance). This is not a big deal, as the base of the holder can be rotated. At first I thought this would be a big problem, but finally it ended not being big trouble. Another problem is that on the lower part it has two small brackets that are just below the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxfer62 on 06/28/2013

It's really cool to see the screen 100% of the time while driving. Usually I used to let my wife to hold my phone. That's not comfortable. it's felt very solid, it has the option to fix it to the glass, to the air conditioner outlets or any other surface using the sticky circle. My Lumia 610 does not fit horizontally, anyway I can place it vertical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkpower2k7 on 04/23/2013

- Rotative design so you can put your phone horizontally or vertically and there is a small lock to lock it in a position, you can even put it in oblique position and lock it like this (not really useful but you can do it) - Is convenient for all types of phones, not only one model... - Cheap but well built None I can think of You have the choice to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnichan on 03/04/2013

Flexible arm to mount. Rotatable without moving the mounting. Adjustable for any mobile size. Holds very tight - Both the mobile and the vacuum base. It is reliable. Bending the mounting arm is bit difficult. Ebay.in is cheaper. Only half price. Ebay.in is cheaper. Only half price. Ebay.in is cheaper. Only half price. Ebay.in is cheaper. Only half price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTashieK on 02/12/2013

It attached to my dashboard in a snap (and is still there with a Canadian winter - consistent frost and defrosting) I slid the little cardboard cover under the phone holder part so it wouldn't make that banging noise as I drive our pothole ridden roads. As for the sizing, it wouldn't expand enough to fit my Samsung Infuse (with pc case) sideways, but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections