DX » Community » Reviews » UV Light 400nm 51-LED 1-Mode Flashlight - Black (3 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Low price Gorgeous thing! Very interesting to children. But polecam Super towar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9670815 on 12/06/2015

Very good price and it works perfectly. No cons

Impression:Good product,Low price;

0 0 0

• posted by9726385 on 10/26/2015

producto muy conveniente, poderosa luz que permite hacer uso de ella incluso con luz ambiental. lo recomiendo

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bysebastiantomass on 09/25/2015

Nice strong metal lamp. Very nice to look with Uv light. Light intensity is good enough the make things light up from 10 meters and more. Marks in paper money are good visible. I used it as a 'cheap wood lamp' for transillumination to detect bacterial or fungal skin organisms and 'invisible' inkt.

0 0 0

• posted byofftuning on 06/27/2015

Gorgeous thing! Very interesting to children. But the most impressive are the kitchen and bathroom! Don't forget to turn off the lights. )

Impression:Good product,Low price,Gorgeous thing! Very interesting to children. But ;

0 0 0

• posted byjjmata on 05/15/2015

Very funny to shine it over kitchen surfaces tought to be clean and detect dirty stains! My wife wasn't happy...

0 0 0

• posted by7878111 on 03/24/2015

Dobra cena za dobry towar. Transakcja przebiegła bardzo dobrze, świetny kontakt ze sprzedającym, latarka przyszła szybko.

Impression:Super towar, polecam;

0 0 0

• posted by9099191 on 02/02/2015

This is a good medium strenght UV flashlight. With this price it's a good product.

Impression:Good product,Low price;

0 0 0

• posted byic32k on 01/04/2014

This up flashlight is really amazing. It is made with a very resistant aluminum housing. With rubber seals to prevent water damage. The welding of the uv leds is well made. I don't know any cons by the moment. Only the battery duration but thinking that really have 51 leds more than a our of use... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere