DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" LCD 372MHz CPU Windows CE 5.0 Bluetooth + GPS Navigator w/FM Transmitter + 4GB Maps SD
  • 5 star 24 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFarmerKZ on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The big screen, bright enough though on the sun it is visible not so well. Except preinstalled IGO installed and tested: IGO Primo, Garmin XT, Ozi Explorer, SAS4WinCE, Navitel. The additional software, games etc. is easily installed. Cons:Very bad battery. Alr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychertuha on 09/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Large, bright and contrast display. He is better than many screens similar devices, which sells DX. I bought the previous version of this GPS under this sku about 6 months ago, but this is much better: - is a new processor and fast memory - the device operates much fast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjankkhvej on 08/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Large and clear display makes device very useful in any light conditions Fast route planning, fast map redraws make smooth feeleing about all device. iGO 8.3 preinstalled, any modern maps for iGO 8.3 is accepted without any problems. Clear FM transmission make... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedupastore on 08/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It´s very cheaper than the GPS selling here on Brazil. No one can beat this price. - The sound is very high and loud, wveryone can hear it without any problems. - The screen is big compared to the GPS selling here in Brazil. - You can install iGO. - It cames with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilaliz on 07/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this review comes after quite a bit of usage, also i am not being critical of the unit, this is a very unbiased review. screen size is good, gps unit build is good, can tether internet via bluetooth, styling not too bad, gps acquiring is not too slow, fairly p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenuz on 07/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- large and bright screen; - came with 2Gb Kingston memory card; - all functions work correctly including FM and bluetooth; - CPU is not fast but enough to play 1.5Mbps video. but you'll get better results with converted video; - supports russian language out-of-box, ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiva7UHP on 05/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Accept all sort of navigators. I used mine with Garmin Mobile XT and the device works very well. I've installed maps of my area, where Garmin works better than IGO. - Good screen size. You can cleary see all the informations while driving without losing atte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctaviosi on 05/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an excellent GPS for its price. - Nice price; - Huge screen, with a fair useful touch screen; - Build quality surprised me; - It was kinda easy to update the firmware and change the software with the instructions on DX foruns; - The GPS position is ok... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaddoglee on 03/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Huge Screen! Touch screen works well, the software provided is simple to use. iGO8 software that comes with it is pretty good. Heaps of support on the DX forum. Good platform for doing other funky stuff with it. The build is pretty good. And there are no crappy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylbsinformatica on 02/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is a good GPS device. - Supports several GPS software. - It is easy to upgrade. - IGO is the best GPS software, with great unmatched features. Cons:- Sometimes, sunlight makes difficult to view the screen. - FM transmitter frequency range is not as big... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections