DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-2 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Sharing Adapter Cable - Black + Golden
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysekel76 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:none that i can think of! Cons:I bought 2 of them and BOTH aren't working at all! Must be a bad batch, i dont know, might be my unlucky order... + the cable is short! should be 15 CM longer than that! OtherThoughts:I bought at the same time 2x SKU # 218664 they work prett... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiegoviot on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice finishing, good cable size and works as expected Cons:The holes are too close to each other, bigger plugs may obstruct the other output, however it is not happening with my headphones. The male connector is TRRS (with 4 contacts) but I think the outputs are just TRS... Read more

Product size
    6 1
  • posted byjagpreetbhatia on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nothing much to say here, its works as expected, without any issues. The quality of plastic and wire is good. The headphones are easy to put in and take out (with my last splitter this was a bit tough to do) I mainly bought this for the wire which you see in the pic. Beca... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNafai on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Usable as splitter for any audio headset output on any kind of device. It's very well made, small and not bulky at all. Connectors have a hard plastic feeling while cable is much like rubber or silicone. The three connectors fit well in its place, female ones... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections