DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-2 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Sharing Adapter Cable - Black+Silver
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful perfect Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEmyame on 06/12/2017

Impression:Cheap,nice,Quality;

Pros: Small, cheap and easy to use. Cons: It didn't work with my android phone but worked with my computer. I guess it's something about the software. However with the computer, there is absolutely no problem. Sound quality is great, everything works fine.

Good price, good quality, one con. Good price, good quality, one con.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byReddragonk on 06/12/2017

Impression:good,Useful;

I needed it to be able to use 2 head sets from a single jack so me and my wife could whatch movies at night while the kids are sleeping. It works great an for the price is a big saving. Most remarkable is that it was shipped to me a no extra costa. DX its the best!

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysabrinastrul on 06/11/2017

Impression:good,Useful;

My daughter love it, she can share musics with her girlfriends. it is very helpfull when she has a work at school to share the sound with her mate.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byleparaiba on 06/01/2017

Impression:good;

muito bom o produto, ele me ajudou muito :)

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10603489 on 05/22/2017

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

Very useful product. Sharing music! product works well, cheap product. recommend it !

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byotakonn on 05/10/2017

Impression:Useful;

mejor de lo que esperaba de gran material funciona correctamente con un precio muy económico no tiene defectos solo que tardo en llegar pero por lo demas muy conforme

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMauriiiik on 04/23/2017

Impression:Good quality,Useful;

Very useful product. Sharing music! product works well, cheap product. recommend it !

31 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCleittonn on 04/07/2017

Impression:BOM,Boa,Útil;

Funciona muito bem, gostei.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfaheemjogiat on 03/02/2017

Impression:good;

works well after using it for one week , good quality at a good price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMihaal on 02/17/2017

Impression:Useless;

Pros: the quality of materials seems to be good enough Cons: the two ports are located too close to each other, I can't imagine any 3.5mm jacks being narrow enough to fit next to each other. I cannot use this product, cannot recommend. If you need to split your 3.5mm output, better get one that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere