DX » Community » Reviews » Miniisw A-AF Professional Reusable Anti-Fog Inserts for Gopro Hero 3+ / 3 / 2 / 1 / SJ4000 (12 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblleh on 07/04/2014

-very easy to use -includes separate packages to keep unused inserts sealed for later use. inserts are probably not reuseable. takes up so much fluid that it feels soaked after using it for a day. (which is also a pro. as they are this cheap you can easily use a few more) The original gopro fog inserts change colour when they are too wet to use, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeug84 on 06/20/2014

The inserts come in a ziplock bag and are also wrapped in a second plastic wrapping so that they are ready to use right out of the packaging. Really none that I can think of Its so simple to use, just slip 3 of these anti-fog inserts into the GoPro housing and you will get fog free videos. Just insert them at the sides of your GoPro housing, make sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunocac on 04/25/2014

This Anti-Fog come envolved with a correct pack for not enter humidity, good price and very nice quality, easy to use and very necessary. No one cons, i used long times, more then hours the same anti-fog. I used on my GoPro for record and photos on kitesurfing, good quality and very usage, easy to change, in commom i use 3 around camera on the box camera ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalxkor on 11/22/2013

works as it should. fits gopro1/2 case good enough. use-and-throwaway price none must have for any gopro users much cheaper than the original from GoPro and better packaged. I can not see the difference in use (but note - I really throw these pads after each use, never trying to recover or use a second time, and I count as "use" each case ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections