DX » Community » Reviews » A-AF Professional Reusable Anti-Fog Inserts for Gopro Hero 4/ 3+ / 3 / 2 / 1 / SJ4000 (12 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Ни один Average Good item
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViperi87 on 02/05/2015

well mad and cheap for its price. ounted it on my gopro helmet and works wonders. best buy ever.

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted bylucas5114 on 02/04/2015

funciona perfeitamente, após colocar dentro da caixa de estanquidade a câmera não embaça deixando uma imagem nítida...

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byelagonell on 01/26/2015

Muy bien para el anti-niebla perfecto estado llego el paquete, recomendable.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byKureee on 01/23/2015

If you are having problem in bad conditions with fog then this is the item you are looking for.

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted byKruasan83 on 12/18/2014

Класс!!! Очень полезная вещь!!! Незаменима под водой и в мороз!!! пришла посылка быстро. Все целое!!!

Impression:Ни один;

0 1 0

• posted bycarlit0s5 on 10/08/2014

This product is really good, it fits oks between the camera and hard case for the GoPro. It make its works really good getting the humidity inside the hard case when it is under the water or in humidity enviroments.

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

posted byFdVNL on 09/17/2014

Fits good in |Hero3+ It works very good from warm to cold water no fog in Hero3+ There are no -

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted byblleh on 07/04/2014

-very easy to use -includes separate packages to keep unused inserts sealed for later use. inserts are probably not reuseable. takes up so much fluid that it feels soaked after using it for a day. (which is also a pro. as they are this cheap you can easily use a few more) The original gopro fog... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeug84 on 06/20/2014

The inserts come in a ziplock bag and are also wrapped in a second plastic wrapping so that they are ready to use right out of the packaging. Really none that I can think of Its so simple to use, just slip 3 of these anti-fog inserts into the GoPro housing and you will get fog free videos. Just... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunocac on 04/25/2014

This Anti-Fog come envolved with a correct pack for not enter humidity, good price and very nice quality, easy to use and very necessary. No one cons, i used long times, more then hours the same anti-fog. I used on my GoPro for record and photos on kitesurfing, good quality and very usage, easy i... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections