DX » Community » Reviews » T667 462.MHz 22 Channels Walkie Talkie 2-Pack Set (5KM Range)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Muy buena
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrakoIII on 08/10/2014

Los compramos para jugar los pekes, y nos ha dado un gran resultado. El alcance no es el que indican pero aun asi, la verdad que son muy resistentes, y con gran calidad de audio. no nos ha defraudado y nuestros pequeños están encantados. El envio se realizo correctamente, y aunque sufrimos el retraso de las vacaciones de navidad, llegaron en perfectas ... Read more

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0
  • posted bysomicom on 04/10/2013

Los signal, inace je Ok sprava. Za te pare nema bolje. Ne znam samo kako se prebacuju modovi rada, ako to uopste i postoji. U uputstvu pise da ima Hi i Lo. Does anyone know how to include the Hi mode. Directions say to write a Hi and Lo mode, but I can not find them. Los signal, inace je Ok sprava. Za te pare nema bolje. Ne znam samo kako se prebacuju ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byloboperu82 on 03/17/2013

Easy of use. Light it is good. A lot of channels. A little expensive. I order two packs (four) and one of them did not work. Bad quality construction. Two or three kilometers....being generous. The clip is quite delicate so be gentle or you will break it. I order two pairs, one of them works, but the other do not. Deal Extreme replace the item and send ... Read more

4 0
  • Ok
    posted byAlbertChew on 03/02/2013

Works as ads.... Ok build quality. Audio seem clear in short distance. Will be using it for group cycling. Will see how it fairs outdoors. My packaging was cut and earpiece stolen.... Very disappointed.English Instruction were wrong for auto scan. But manage to resolve from Chinese instruction. "Press up and menu at the same time." Choose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhooyuejih on 10/17/2012

1) cheap 2) almost needless to have manual 3) work out of the box 4) very clear reception even without line of sight 5) uses 3 x AAA battery which is very convenient 6) LED torchlight 1) have to speak very close to mic else difficult to hear properly never thought a budget walkie is this good. this is really a definite buy for light to medium duty uses.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byatsarikova on 09/05/2012

It really works. Though we are using them as a toy, they can be used when hiking or camping, or travelling with friends in different cars. You'll feed them with so many batteries, they'll get you bancrupt. And they produce very loud alarm before you hear the other guy. My kids asked for these walkie-talkies as a birthday present on their 10th anniversary.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVargWolf2011 on 04/19/2011

1. On a straight line ????????? 8 miles justify (the truth only on water - on a cross-country terrain a maximum 2-3??); 2. Excellent loud dynamics; 3. Compact, mobile, easy enough; 4. Even with accumulators BYC work long enough - 5-6 hours on one charge, and professional accumulators Wurth 2600 in general have sufficed on 2 day trip; 5. Similar work ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byStonz on 07/06/2010

-Great Price -Solid Build Quality, Don't plan on dropping to find out though -Works well up to around 1km -Long battery life, lasts for several days of constant use -Light quite bright, will light up a whole room Range of 5km is a stretch. Up to 1km at most in my experience. A friend living 300m up the street gets well enough reception from it but thats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkcookie on 12/24/2008

1st... Price is just good to ignore. 2nd... Built is pretty decent...havent dropped it though...not planning to. 3rd... Seems to have a decent range. 4th... Good sound out quality. 5th... Good Battery life. Last a couple of days. usual usage. a few... range specified doesn't really seem true...common...5 mile? tested this...in an open area...anything ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAkidon on 05/27/2008

I bought these for playing paintball. So what i needed was somthing that was sturdy, with good sound quality and range. The build quality seems to be pretty good, I cant imagine they will be destroyd easily. The sound quality is very good when the signal is good. I testet the range the other day. I was at home in my bed and a buddy of mine drove to ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections