DX » Community » Reviews » T667 462.MHz 22 Channels Walkie Talkie 2-Pack Set (5KM Range)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysomicom on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Los signal, inace je Ok sprava. Za te pare nema bolje. Ne znam samo kako se prebacuju modovi rada, ako to uopste i postoji. U uputstvu pise da ima Hi i Lo. Cons:Does anyone know how to include the Hi mode. Directions say to write a Hi and Lo mode, but I can not find them.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byloboperu82 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy of use. Light it is good. A lot of channels. Cons:A little expensive. I order two packs (four) and one of them did not work. Bad quality construction. Two or three kilometers....being generous. The clip is quite delicate so be gentle or you will break it. OtherThou... Read more

4 0
  • Ok
    posted byAlbertChew on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as ads.... Ok build quality. Audio seem clear in short distance. Will be using it for group cycling. Will see how it fairs outdoors. Cons:My packaging was cut and earpiece stolen.... Very disappointed.English Instruction were wrong for auto scan. But manage to resol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhooyuejih on 10/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1) cheap 2) almost needless to have manual 3) work out of the box 4) very clear reception even without line of sight 5) uses 3 x AAA battery which is very convenient 6) LED torchlight Cons:1) have to speak very close to mic else difficult to hear properly OtherThoughts:ne... Read more

1 1
  • posted byatsarikova on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It really works. Though we are using them as a toy, they can be used when hiking or camping, or travelling with friends in different cars. Cons:You'll feed them with so many batteries, they'll get you bancrupt. And they produce very loud alarm before you hear the other... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVargWolf2011 on 04/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. On a straight line ????????? 8 miles justify (the truth only on water - on a cross-country terrain a maximum 2-3??); 2. Excellent loud dynamics; 3. Compact, mobile, easy enough; 4. Even with accumulators BYC work long enough - 5-6 hours on one charge, and professiona... Read more

2 0
  • posted byStonz on 07/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great Price -Solid Build Quality, Don't plan on dropping to find out though -Works well up to around 1km -Long battery life, lasts for several days of constant use -Light quite bright, will light up a whole room Cons:Range of 5km is a stretch. Up to 1km at most in my e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkcookie on 12/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1st... Price is just good to ignore. 2nd... Built is pretty decent...havent dropped it though...not planning to. 3rd... Seems to have a decent range. 4th... Good sound out quality. 5th... Good Battery life. Last a couple of days. usual usage. Cons:a few... range specifi... Read more

3 0
  • posted byAkidon on 05/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought these for playing paintball. So what i needed was somthing that was sturdy, with good sound quality and range. The build quality seems to be pretty good, I cant imagine they will be destroyd easily. The sound quality is very good when the signal is good. I testet... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections