DX » Community » Reviews » Casual Folding Split Leather Money Wallet for Men - Coffee
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Submit your impression Very nice Impressed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOldSniper on 09/20/2014

Pro Great Price, well made, good leather, plenty of card slots and good sized cash area. Cons no coin pocket, not that I use one tho. Cant be beat for the price, Wallet is very well made with good quality Leather and stitching. Feels good to the touch and the cards are easy to insert and remove, but ... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bypantakg88 on 09/20/2014

Pros: The feel of the leather is very nice. Smooth like cloth but is leather. The color saturation is also nice. Althou it's using the color as pictured, it actually looks wonderful in person and looks like a high quality product. Cons: The smoothness comes at the cost of slightly hard leather. It's ... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byradioy1 on 08/24/2014

Pros: Looks and feels more expensive than it is Nice and modern design Made of good and sollid material Cons: Nothing as a can think of so far after having tested the product for about one week. Read more

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted bykimse62 on 08/21/2014

Real leather.....for sure. Smells really nice. Lots of rooms. But no room for coins. Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bymacduck1935 on 12/26/2013

Well designed product. It has plenty of slots for debit cards,etc. and a windowed one for I.D. ( Drivers license, etc. ) Has the usual place for bills and a zippered compartment for extra security. The cowhide seems quite durable and should stand up well to everyday usage. I don't care for the slotted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byparnakas on 12/10/2013

This wallet has expensive and good look , made from sturdy leather, sewing quality is fine. Can hold several bank cards or visit cards and has transparent pocket for ID card also Made from thick leather and thus it is bit heavy and bulky to carry it in normal pocket. Pouches are kinda tight so sliding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycocacolacid on 11/10/2013

Wallet is made of good leather, rivet closure is stable and firmly planted in the skin flap. Wallet has enough compartments. I use it for paper money, credit cards, access cards, notes, bussines card ( too big for wing with 2x3 compartments than i put under this wing), personal docs, atm reports ... ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byvallejomaxi on 11/01/2013

Very good product, the first thing that is made of real leather, has plenty of compartments for cards and the quality is very good. Muy buen producto, lo primero es que esta hecha de cuero verdadero, tiene bastantes compartimentos para tarjetas y la calidad es muy buena. The only downside is that it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections