DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm M-F Stereo Audio Extension Cable with Microphone Built-in (78CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGadym on 12/01/2011

It's Cheap, it works The Mic Quality is good I bought a big stock and I replace them once a week, The cable get loose from the connector after one day and then it takes another 2-9 days till it's no longer useable Also If I forget I connected it to the Shirt and it get cought in anything the mic casing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytauge on 12/31/2010

Anything else than the cheap price, I don't know :) the other version is better, more expensive tho.... Go buy the SKU 35002, it's working thousand times better than this. Not working with my iphone Only 1 side of my earphones giving sound, meanwhile if the earphones connected normally it's working just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluciomerlo on 05/09/2010

Great price. does what it says. And worked excellent with my IPOD Touch 2g. The mic is fine. The build quality is fine. It will last long. Excellent it has a small clip to keep if firm to your clothes while using it. Tried this earphone with other brand phones and mp3 players and also worked fine. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprateek4 on 10/08/2009

Nice product to have, you can connect this to ur phone and use any other in-ear phones you have. like I no longer need to use that nokia headsts those are not in-ear so they hurt the ears. or You can use any headphones you have, or you can also use this + plug 3.5m Male to Male connector cable and you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFabioLutz on 08/15/2009

- Good assembly (including the clip). - Good sound quality for both speaker and microphone. - It can be used on any device with a headset jack of 3.5mm (successfully tested on Nokia N800 and BlackBerry 8310). I couldn't find any cons so far. The cable could be a little bigger because, if you attach the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections