DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm M-F Stereo Audio Extension Cable with Microphone Built-in (78CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGadym on 12/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's Cheap, it works The Mic Quality is good Cons:I bought a big stock and I replace them once a week, The cable get loose from the connector after one day and then it takes another 2-9 days till it's no longer useable Also If I forget I connected it to the Sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytauge on 12/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Anything else than the cheap price, I don't know :) the other version is better, more expensive tho.... Go buy the SKU 35002, it's working thousand times better than this. Cons:Not working with my iphone Only 1 side of my earphones giving sound, meanwhile if the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluciomerlo on 05/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price. does what it says. And worked excellent with my IPOD Touch 2g. The mic is fine. The build quality is fine. It will last long. Excellent it has a small clip to keep if firm to your clothes while using it. Tried this earphone with other brand phones a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprateek4 on 10/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice product to have, you can connect this to ur phone and use any other in-ear phones you have. like I no longer need to use that nokia headsts those are not in-ear so they hurt the ears. or You can use any headphones you have, or you can also use this + plug 3.5m Male... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabioLutz on 08/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good assembly (including the clip). - Good sound quality for both speaker and microphone. - It can be used on any device with a headset jack of 3.5mm (successfully tested on Nokia N800 and BlackBerry 8310). Cons:I couldn't find any cons so far. OtherThoughts:T... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections