DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Electronic Fingernail Polisher with Dryer and 5 Tips
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhachemdiana on 10/02/2013

the fingernail polisher is good and the five tips are usefull each tip is used for different process. it is fast and efficient but the user should pay attention because if it is not used in a professional way it can hurt. the nail dryer is not efficient as the fingernail polisher. it only dry the nail ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlago19 on 06/07/2013

I bought this for my girlfriend and she really like it! Her favorite is the dryer, because her nail get ready more quickly. And I like the dryer because now I don't wait 10 minutes in which my girlfriend start complaining that she can't do anything until her nail become dry :D The other thing that we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulezxavier on 06/01/2013

I loved it! It was just what i was looking for. Its very good to sand your nails without detroying than! You can take off all that waves at your nails and can take them at the shape that you want. You can also polish, that will make them shine a lot! The dryer is very cool. If you want this to a fast ... Read more

product

0 0 0

• posted bybarbi113 on 02/13/2013

The price was very good. I need this for home use and it is great. It shortens the nailpolish drying time and the polisher makes it so much easier to do my nails, which now look great in much shorter time and I don't have to pay so much attention while doing them, as I had to with the regular tools. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanXo on 09/19/2012

Very good polisher, my girlfriend loves it. She bought it because of the polishing tool but she realy likes the nail dryer and for that price this two devices is realy good The build quality is a little cheap, it's all plastic but everything works as it should so that's not realy a big problem. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykpero on 09/13/2012

It is easy to use and transport, within minutes you get a spectacular result and can be used on hands and feetthe dryer is also great for nail polish The nail dryer is great because it allows the glaze settle Forgetting damaging the enamel you can take it with you on trips and always keep your nails ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byagregory91 on 11/06/2011

i bought this as a gift for a girl friend and she loved it. the polisher makes your nails look like you have really expensive clear varnish over them it is amazing! the dryer is also great for nail polish the build quality, as is expecetd, is not that top notch however i have had it 4 months and it has ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections