DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Ultra-Strong Magnet Spheres (5mm / 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoeharper on 03/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good magnets for common daily use. I use them to keep post on my showcase. They are strong enough to keep till 6 common paper sheet on. Good also for small electronical usage, i've not mesured the magnetic field they produce but it's not so bad for that price... Read more

usage on showcase
    0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good strong magnets. I used them for magnetizing screw drivers. It gives the screwdrivers a good strong magnetism. Cons:They are so small that I have got some stuck inside small metal things like small sockets. Also they can be easy to lose. I've lost most of mine alrea... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4lex1 on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap VERY strong magnets! very small! fun to play with and use it for some Help VERY STRONG FOR THIS SIZE! PRICE IS CHEAP! can be used for many actions! they are so fun! Cons:they are smaller than it looks on photos. I Recomend to buy the 100 pack totally. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcCWB on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very good price, very powerful and for sure i´ll have to buy more, cause my little son became hypnotized for them. The field of atraction that they have is so large, that is hard to believe. i played more then 1 time and than i got sure Cons:They have any cons. They... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniceman12 on 06/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-they make good fun:) -build quality is gooed although its just a little ball -good bracelet ( no collar or anything alike , magnets give radiation!) -Strong , they stick onto eachother from about ~10 cm! Cons:- they are very very very easy to lose / i lost them after the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJDFaler on 02/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-has not broken or stopped working in 2 years -they make awesome fridge magnets -they make awesome ties for opened chip bags or whatnot since you can break the link very easily instead of having to use wires or rubber bands -they're super strong Cons:-I should have boug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvvithchina1 on 10/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good price, very nice to play, Neodymium magnets are very powerful, much more powerful than magnets most people are familiar with and need to be handled with proper care. They are perfect for applications where more holding power is required. Because of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyda4nik on 10/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap VERY strong magnets! very small! fun to play with and use it for some Help VERY STRONG FOR THIS SIZE! PRICE IS CHEAP! can be used for many actions! great for fun and just to play with when you dont have nothing to do! I REALLY LIKE IT! Cons:No! the only one is tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvis1224 on 09/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are small, but wery strong. Usefullnes for sticking photos or notes on the matal surface. Of course you can play with them, but 10 pieces of it is too small for playing. Cons:They haven't any cons except that they are smaller than it looks on photos. No, cons for,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatastrophegirl on 06/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small and super strong. very useful for lots of different things. i used a few together to make a loop on the fridge i can hang my sharpie from. Cons:going to try the 3mm size next - was hoping these would fit inside the tube of a ballpoint pen to stick them t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections