DX » Community » Reviews » Neodymium NIB Ultra-Strong Magnet Spheres (5mm / 100-Pack)
  • 5 star 31 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by killa12222 on 10/28/2013

Pros: Great price for some super strong magnets! Lots of fun to play with. Possible shapes are endless! Works as good as the more expensive ones. So far no dents or paint chips have been observed yet. Cons: None that I can find so far except the huge urge to buy more and more! OtherThoughts: One quirk, when received it wasn't in a proper cube;... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by ghadden on 06/16/2013

Pros: Makes a great toy to fidget with. You'll keep finding new patterns or try to make new shapes. The magnetic force is strong enough to keep everything together but you can pull it apart when you want to. All the spheres are uniform, no odd sizes. I've owned it for several months now and am yet to lose any of the spheres. You can buy more la... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ivangre on 05/15/2013

Pros: These Neodymium NIB Ultra-Strong Magnet Spheres are very good to play. You can build infinite forms, is a very good hobby. It also helps reduce stress. Everyone likes and the magnetic force they generate is very strong for their small size. Cons: The cons is that few, you'll always want more, to build bigger things. After much use is the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rafen on 04/09/2013

Pros: The magnets are very powerful. It's fun to play with them. You can make different shapes, and learn some magnets properties with them. Another big pro is that when you get bored of them you can used them as fridge magnets allowing you to hold any kind of stuff on your refrigerator door, even heavy stuff. Cons: After a long while some magn... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MarceloNunes on 03/04/2013

Pros: already bought several times, all the girls want one to make necklaces and bracelets, the boys want to play. This model is strongly magnetized. The larger or dark spheres are bad and much weaker. já comprei diversas vezes, todas as meninas querem um para fazer colares e pulseiras, os meninos querem para brincar. Esse modelo é fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Microwavedx0ven on 01/21/2013

Pros: Great toy, lots of fun, and easy to just pick up and fiddle with. A lot of people have just taken one look at these and started playing with them. Cons: People take my creations and start playing with the spheres, destroying what I have made with the magnets. 100 magnets is not enough to make a lot of stuff with. Price could be a cheaper.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by josemiperla on 12/18/2012

Pros: It is difficult to understand how such simple things can be that funny, all my workmates are playing constantly with these spheres. They are really adictive! And as it was located at UK, it was a very quick delivery! Cons: A bit expensive from my point of view, but lots of time consuming for fun. OtherThoughts: You and your children (work... Read more

0 0
  • posted by aeyoun on 10/16/2012

Pros: Cheap fun for the office. Great as a desk toy, but you need to order at least five hundred spheres to get any cool constructions out of it. Cons: Eight were mis-colored on arrival. Coating seems to be of poorer quality than the big brand names. But this hardly matters as it does what it is supposed to: be a wicked awesome desk toy. Packag... Read more

0 0
  • posted by will1717 on 08/04/2012

Pros: very very strong can make some complex 3D shapes with them like cubes and circles not even one ever broke, which is not usual for neodymium magnets Cons: kinda expansive a little bit small OtherThoughts: none Bottomline: these are really fun to play with. I've had them for more than a year and I am still playing with them from time to tim... Read more

0 0
  • posted by whatto on 05/06/2012

Pros: works great, very strong magnets, they all look to be same size Cons: some of them are not really a ball, but this does not effect the usage you cannot (or hardly) build a cube of these, OtherThoughts: great for relax, I personally use them not to fell asleep - while learning or reading I play with them and they keep me awake Bottomline:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections