DX » Community » Reviews » 14W Dual Output Foldable Portable Solar Panel Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good enough So So Works for me Turbog
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystabalot on 07/14/2015

i got this last week and recently got a chance to use it, here is my review: pros: - very portable, once folded up it easily fits in the lid compartment of my backpack and stays folded thanks to the velcrow on the lid. - it came with all the DC connectors shown in the picture (though this is not... Read more

Impression:Good enough;

0 0 0

• posted byGhuka on 06/16/2015

Currently uses this solar panel to charge my rechargeable AA batteries as my family consumes a lot of them. Hopefully i can recoup my investment via lower electrical bills. This solar panel registered 3.5 V on a cloudy day and 7 v on good sunlight. Although it takes a long time to charge my pack... Read more

Impression:Works for me;

0 0 0

• posted by9410625 on 05/30/2015

I am just testing the item. For 50 minutes it charged only 5% on my Samsung galaxy S3 phone. Its 10 o'clock and it is on a direct sun. Yesterday I have tested it in cloudy weather with no sun at all. It charged 1% for 30 minutes. Thats not enough for the purpuse i purchased this item - long Looks... Read more

Impression:Turbog;

0 0 0

• posted byYkari on 08/10/2014

Pros: it really works! Even in cloudy days. Cons: silicon plates does not seem to be high eficicy ones. On. lpudy days it delivers less than 3.5V and most devices does recognize it as charger. On sunny days, on direct sun light it delivers 5.01V and 800-900mA on winter. I hope that on summer time... Read more

Impression:So So;

0 0 0

• posted byjoebonsai on 07/19/2014

Really compact and surprisingly light weight so can be easily folded up and carried in a back pack, etc where every you need to go. So light I used some plastic bathroom suction cups to attach it to the window in my office and it does not move. Charged up my rechargeable lamps without a good and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafaeh on 07/17/2014

Easy to use, easy to carry, easy to charge, high power (charges perfectly my iPad, iphone and my notebook) smartphones connectors are not included, is not imperative thanks to usb output, but if was included I willl not need to use the original one. Is necessary more protection in shipping, de is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrdm12345 on 01/08/2014

YEs it does have all that has been advertised and does work with both laptop and netbook even in winter daylight On the box it shows some adaptors for mobile phones. Thought they will be in the box as well. However they say in small letters as optional parts. Shame really as it would be usefull I... Read more

0 1 2

• posted byAnaDidyk on 12/28/2013

excellent product. It works perfectly with my phone, charges very fast. My toshiba laptop charges slowly, but it was known. It could come with extra bornes to charges a regular 12 volts battery. Esclellent product, one of my best items buyed on dx.com 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere