DX » Community » Reviews » Tank007 M10 Cree Q2-WC 140-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzuxbg on 09/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid built body, finish is very good, lens and reflector are clear. Tested with rechargeable 1x16340 battery and works fine. Beam reaches more than 20 meters. It has strong magnet, so it holds flashlight horizontally and vertically attached to metal surface. Cons:It is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhunterthompson on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely clean design and smooth operation, already one of the shortest cr123a lights and if you remove the tail magnet it is even shorter. This combined with twist switch makes it ideal for mounting on airsoft brackets. Will also fit the Fenix red filter per... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarver11 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact and sturdy. Looks like it can take quite a beating. Light is very bright considering the dimensions. Cons:Didn't come with a battery, but I wouldn't really call that a con, just a minor nag. OtherThoughts:Doesn't have a clicking switch. You light... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmarkgmx on 04/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is really small for a 18350 Flashlight ,nice build quality, has a very strong magnet in the bottom, quite the same size like a Protected 18650 Battery so it fits easily in every pocket,compatible with my 18350 Li-Ion`s Cons:Inside diameter is too small for Protecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhouthakker1985 on 01/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well build flashlight. It is really small too! brighter than I expected it to be.Has a rare earth magnet in tail so you can stick it on a metal surface to make a spotlight. (Like the open hood of your car) Cons:Came with a dull lanyard wich I had to cut in to piece... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections