DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire A40 220-Lumen GITD 5-Mode Memory LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q5-WC (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysomecsstudent on 11/16/2009

A surprisingly powerful torch for its size, it looks bigger than it really is its a very small torch. There is not a lot of flood but the 5-mode memory is very useful, it always defaults to the last mode I used it I leave it on for 5 or 10 seconds. The ability to tail stand is useful and the glow... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonaldM on 07/06/2009

Small, bright, multimode. Did I say small? Uses RCR123s which I have plenty of. Very solidly built. Did not work on arrival. This and the A3 have a small wire clip that must be properly seated in order for the light to work. There are cutouts in the small tailcap for the clip and these must be or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinonim on 05/20/2009

Wow, this is a very small, very bright flashlight. I use with UltraFire CR123A 3.6v rechargeable battery. Switching through the modes needs light pressure and the glow-in-the dark switch is a boon. Memory effects work great. The glow in the dark switch is a good choice. The colour of the was much... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywlekiot on 05/17/2009

This light is bright and very compact. I have puchased 4 diffirent lights from this site and this one has the best build quality then the rest. Plus this one was half the price of the next cheapest light i bought. Its as bright as my R2 and those are running on 2 - cr123 and this one with only i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: