DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire A40B 220-Lumen GITD 5-Mode Memory LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q5-WC (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfcmem on 10/27/2013

Small Size Assault Bezel Multiple Settings Bright! No front battery spring Same body/construction as the Ultrafire A30b. The A40b has multi-mode feature. 1: full bright 2: little less bright 3: low 4: strobe 5: S.O.S Mode 2 is almost as bright as 1, not sure what good it is, I didn't check to see the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegnostic on 01/17/2010

Nice Every day carry size. 5 modes work with memory function. Glow in the dark tailcap. Bright with 3.7 volt 16340 batteries. Clip is removable. Switch has good click, will not accidentally engage. Build quality is sub par, my light needed to be worked on for it to reliably work due to poor conductivity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySylvester on 09/08/2009

I was attracted to this torch because of the memory facility. The memory works! On Low, the amount of light is useful. On High, the light is very bright. Build quality is good, perhaps the clip could be more solid in construction. Tail stands as the GITD clicky is recessed. The LED is well centered, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDecepticrock on 08/04/2009

Bright light, not quite 200 lumens. Appears to be just over 100. Memory works well with the CR123A 3.7 volt rechargeable batteries. Small with pocket clip. Great to always carry around with you. The light output is very smooth and uniform with a good amount of throw and spill combined. Not quite the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazctflyer on 05/27/2009

OK, this light seems to work MUCH better with the rechargeable CR123a batteries. Much brighter and the memory function now works as it should. none now... but I guess the rechargeable batteries have less time... but it doesn't cost as much to feed it now. Get charger #01236 and batteries #03273 I'm a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazctflyer on 05/11/2009

Nice Every Day Carry size. Good quality, smooth threads, & solid feel. Removable clip is nice touch. It just isn't that bright. Description claims 220 lumen. Judging against my other lights... I'd say maybe 75. My AA Romisen is much brighter. Memory function isn't right - It doesn't back on where you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections