DX » Community » Reviews » GAME PLAYER ES-16 2.5'' TFT Screen 8-Bit Handheld Game Console w/ 168 Games - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmbechet on 01/15/2014

A lot of games (168) ; good old games of the eighties like Super Mario Bros, Galaga, Sokoban, PacMan, Donkey Kong, ... easy to use by a 6 years old kid not speaking english Screen is flimsy, some pixels killed by kids pushing on the screen with fingers ; average build quality Default language is chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldema on 10/07/2013

Great variety of games, with some masterpieces . Good and bright screen. Comfortable handling and light weight Rechargeable lithium battery It lacks the "Select" button, and the A and B buttons are switched in relation to the original NES Controller configuration, so it needs a bit of practice.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickFuria on 09/18/2013

My One Station console I ordered from DX several years ago stopped working so I ordered one of these. It works great. Games are fluid and sound is good. Has a good selection of games (most of them classic 8 bit Nintendo games). No repeated games. The screen is worse that the One Station and also worse ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections