DX » Community » Reviews » ESER H166-01 Bluetooth V2.1 Audio Music Receiver w/ 3.5mm Wireless Stereo Adaptor - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaalvfe on 07/05/2014

It's a great gadget, with great battery and a very easy setup, I bought three of them and they all work great and have a very good sound quality. It has a very good signal range, even better than my speaker's bluetooth. At least with the iPhone you can only use it for music, can´t use it for calls. When it's on and it's charging in the car you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbrahamlieb on 11/30/2013

it is a nice product, this my first time of using it and i really enjoy it, it's so simple to use and work accurately. it's exactly the way they described on dx.com site when i placed the order,everything is complete and i like it. though at first, i was a little disappointed, because i ordered it since summer and the first one lost on the way, so dx.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemojarl on 09/19/2013

This Bluetooth adapter is easy to connect with my iPhone and Android phones. Sound quality is good enough for me and I think that is also good enough for the most of people. It's tiny and light so you can carry easily with you and connect everywhere through its standard mini jack. When you turn on your phone will connect to it automatically and then ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections