DX » Community » Reviews » ESER H166-01 Bluetooth V2.1 Audio Music Receiver w/ 3.5mm Wireless Stereo Adaptor - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaalvfe on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great gadget, with great battery and a very easy setup, I bought three of them and they all work great and have a very good sound quality. It has a very good signal range, even better than my speaker's bluetooth. Cons:At least with the iPhone you can on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbrahamlieb on 11/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is a nice product, this my first time of using it and i really enjoy it, it's so simple to use and work accurately. Cons:it's exactly the way they described on dx.com site when i placed the order,everything is complete and i like it. though at first, i was a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemojarl on 09/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Bluetooth adapter is easy to connect with my iPhone and Android phones. Sound quality is good enough for me and I think that is also good enough for the most of people. It's tiny and light so you can carry easily with you and connect everywhere through its... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections