DX » Community » Reviews » H166 Bluetooth V2.1 Audio Music Receiver w/ 3.5mm Wireless Stereo Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
very useful Low price Good sound Adonis Great little bit of kit.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylatonita on 04/08/2015

Nice quality case, good sound. Not sure about battery life as I bought it to teardown and solder inside car radio.

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byWoodstrade on 03/26/2015

Works with everything I bought it for, iPhone, MacBook pro, Android phone and android tablet.

Impression:Great little bit of kit.;

0 0 0

• posted byRobinioverman on 02/12/2015

Pros: low cost Good sound quality (with the right headphones of cours) Cons: 3.5 mm plug has to be pulled out a little of the connection for stereo sound. low range. I use it on my motorcycle so I don't need wires to listen to the music from my Phone. This way I can use my own in-earplugs instead... Read more

Impression:Good enough for me,Use of own speakers or headphones;

0 0 0

• posted byraptopassion on 12/01/2014

Pros: It works as promised. The quality is acceptable; I have not tested it with high quality sound equipment. Cons: The usb cable is not the same as the phone standard

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bydavenocto on 11/29/2014

Good product , easy to use , high quality audio loud . Only on-off svitch.

Impression:Low price, very music :);

0 0 0

• posted byzalmanturk on 11/05/2014

10 years old hifi system, i m use with bluetoth. Very nice part.

0 0 0

• posted byrafaalvfe on 07/05/2014

It's a great gadget, with great battery and a very easy setup, I bought three of them and they all work great and have a very good sound quality. It has a very good signal range, even better than my speaker's bluetooth. At least with the iPhone you can only use it for music, can´t use it for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDolfk on 02/20/2014

Very easy to use! just connect to a power adapter en connect to your music system with a jack connection. and go. All my android devices see and connect easy. The sound quality is perfect, same as a direct connection. The actual distance that it works without problems is about 5m, direct sight! a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMafp on 12/26/2013

Easy to set up for the FIRST device to connect Works well with PC's, Ipad, phones. Sound is good as responsiveness. No lag. A bit tedious to program multiples devices after one another. Thers is no "clean" disconnect"from device. It requires to switch BT off on one device and turn... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbrahamlieb on 11/30/2013

it is a nice product, this my first time of using it and i really enjoy it, it's so simple to use and work accurately. it's exactly the way they described on dx.com site when i placed the order,everything is complete and i like it. though at first, i was a little disappointed, because i ordered a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere