DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Blue LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byikbenrico on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well. You'll be visible in the dark, so you can get home safely. That the package includes the batteries is also very usefull. Cons:There are not really any big Cons except that you don't have an easy way to switch them off like i stated at the other tho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblreis on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for safety, it is really a wonderful way to got attention of car drivers, pedestrians, other bikers etc. The price is a great asset, too. It costs at least ten times more in bike stores. In fact, in Brazil it is very hard to find on sale. Cons:I don't be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalsany on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Worth the money. It has nice and solid package. Gives bright blue light as the wheels turn. Also good for your children's security. Cons:Battery lifetime is below my expectancy. But thinking about the price, I see this no problem. Also I dont think item is waterproof. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskkfenton on 02/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use Fun to show off with it Easy to install Cons:At low speed it looks boring, but that shouldn't keep you away from buying this item!! It isn't for daily use ( that jus in my opinion) OtherThoughts:Responds at everymove you make! The lightning comes w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaloraoliva4 on 02/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It glows very brightly, so it makes your bike visible even from behind, and from a side it just looks great. The you don't have to drive very fast to have constant glow but it looks really great when it looks like glowing circle. It has an adapter so it can fit on bike... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabadaue on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works perfectly. the light is very strong and can be seen from afar. a slight movement and the light is already lit. comes with batteries. Cons:if you walk slowly with bicycle or motorcycle, or car light is flashing. and even if you walk very fast sometimes it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubernickel on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install. Very nice and bright blue colour. Sensitive for movement, starts as soon as you start moving. Very good for adding your safety by being visible in the dark. Cons:They're quite long and heavy. The other one in pair was delivered with dead batteries from... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigital14 on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a nice and funny lights. I don't know if it's "serious" to having lights like that. But this is a security light for safety and fun. In bike, it's dangerous when a car comes on the sides. With whose lights the cars saw them. You can attach it on car, m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphams on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Would definitely get the attentions of the drivers and make any bike visible. Cons:After it attaches to the bike, it extends the bike valve a bit too much for my liking. Would be good if there was a way to turn it off during the day to conserve battery and not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChuttenjr on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Price Great Quality,it has withstanded rain and cold weather Nice colour Works from the minute you plug it Its really bright It will make other cars see you even if they dont want it and so you will be seen and not get run over by those blind ss drivers.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections