DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Blue LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A great decorative device

posted by Vandall on 03/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This little device come in pairs. I don't own a motorbike or a car but i do have a bicycle and i just attach it to the rims of my bicycle and it looks really great. At night people stare at my wheels because this masterpiece really 'lights up the mood'. I mean people stare at it in awe. The light illuminates the surrounding floor wherever i go especially at night. Its also surprisingly bright and the motion sensors within the device works perfectly. Flawless product. I love it. Easy to attach, easy to put in new batteries, waterproof and cheap!!!

Cons:

I cant say theres any cons though. This product is meant to be decorative only so i cant find much cons in it. Like i said its waterproof and easy to use. It plays its part perfectly. Other than that the only thing i can say about this product is that, its not anti-theft. people can just detach it from the rims and get away with it.

OtherThoughts:

I think it will be cool if the led was able to change colours.

Bottomline:

It doesnt matter if you dont own a motorbike or a car. You can always attach it to your bicycle. It'll be a great safety factor for cycling on roads at night i guess. At least other vehicles can see your light from the sides. In a nutshell....JUST BUY IT!!! hahaha

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections