DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Blue + Purple LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvedii on 01/11/2013

Very glad that i bought this, great product. Almost year of using (3-7 months constant riding) i don't need to change batteries and it looks almost like new. It turns off as soon as motion stops. I like purple so this colour is good to me. I don't really find cons, but i think that it could be bad with water (really don't know because i dont put them ... Read more

Purple LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars Purple LED Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars
    0 0
  • posted bymichazonders2 on 12/29/2010

I use these things for all kinds of stuff like, not just for as a car of bike light. The best about this light is that it imediattely dims 100% when there is no more motion! It is very sensitive to any motion! Because of the direct motion to turn on and of immediately, the batteries lost very long! There is a small plastic cilinder inside the housing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRanged on 07/08/2009

That thing is really nice at night. This is water proof so it will last a while. The battery last a while, they did not die yet after a months of regular use. People will steal them if you doesn't remove them after each ride. One of them got stuck on my tires so i had to use a tools from garage to take it away. The battery are replaceable so its a plus.... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections