Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9381797 on 06/04/2015

i use for my cleaning machine on my desk and for automatic watering with arduino atmega 328 p modul

Impression:10,dobrý,skvělé motorové;

0 0 1

• posted byjacob_ on 04/30/2015

It is a very good pump for small job. I use this to water my plants. I use small 6v solar panel for power supply and it works great. Gayet guzel ve kucuk bir pompa, cicek sulamak icin kullaniyorum. Enerji kaynagi olarak 6v luk kucuk bir gunus paneli kullaniyorum. PIC mikro ile sulama zamanini ve... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypgrvloik on 04/25/2015

Pros: Cheap pump for my DIY desk plant watering project Cons: It's actually bigger than I expected and too powerful for my needs. I reduced the voltage down to minimum and it's perfect now.

0 0 0

• posted byevertonpimentel on 10/08/2014

It was the first purchase and can say I'm satisfied with quickness and quality of the product I purchased. Thank you . Quality product .

0 0 0

• posted bychalletdx on 08/13/2014

PRO: Little, Go fast, come with tube to plug directly on the motor CONS: I tried to put 5V 2A and the motor wasn't running good, it worked but not well. I used another transformer that give 9V 1A and it works like a charm, perfect! I used it in a project that give water to my pet when he doesn't... Read more

Impression:great motor;

2 0 0

• posted bypetersurin on 05/22/2014

Pretty worth its price, easy connection and fitting. Great value for the price. Bit more noisy than other pumps. You don't have many reasons to say anything about it :) Not a con, just a note - you have to heat the supplied tubing before fitting. I tried different voltages, the sound of the pump... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bykiloxbyte on 10/20/2013

This windows-washer pump is a fine replacement of an original spare of a motorcar, although I shall use it for a different purpose. The voltage range is wide (6-12V). The plastic makes a somewhat cheap impression. The pump is also very suitable for modellers, as it can serve as a water pump in or... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere