DX » Community » Reviews » HSYY01 Micro Gear Water Pump Motor w/ Hose - White + Silver
Customer’s impression:
10 great motor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byevertonpimentel on 10/08/2014

It was the first purchase and can say I'm satisfied with quickness and quality of the product I purchased. Thank you . Quality product . Read more

Impression:10;

0 0 0

• posted bychalletdx on 08/13/2014

PRO: Little, Go fast, come with tube to plug directly on the motor CONS: I tried to put 5V 2A and the motor wasn't running good, it worked but not well. I used another transformer that give 9V 1A and it works like a charm, perfect! I used it in a project that give water to my pet when he doesn't have ... Read more

Impression:great motor;

0 0 0

• posted bypetersurin on 05/22/2014

Pretty worth its price, easy connection and fitting. Great value for the price. Bit more noisy than other pumps. You don't have many reasons to say anything about it :) Not a con, just a note - you have to heat the supplied tubing before fitting. I tried different voltages, the sound of the pump is much ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykiloxbyte on 10/20/2013

This windows-washer pump is a fine replacement of an original spare of a motorcar, although I shall use it for a different purpose. The voltage range is wide (6-12V). The plastic makes a somewhat cheap impression. The pump is also very suitable for modellers, as it can serve as a water pump in model ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections