DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Loud Bicycle Air Horn - Truck Siren Sound (120dB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byligfries on 11/24/2012

This horn is the ultimate Human Powered Alarm. A good push and a LOUD sound is heared. On my bike, I use this as the last warning, after the gentle ring, ring and the somewhat louder electronic horn. If in need, this Air Horn definitely attracts attention. When for whatever reason you want more distance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenitocarles on 12/10/2011

- It never runs out of air - It's really loud, don't put it near ears cause it'll hurt - It has a solid metal construction - It has a reasonable weight - It should have some more attachments to make it easy to install on a bicycle or other place - The silicon tube could be a little longer - The air pump ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGSampaio87 on 11/12/2011

Very loud indeed. I bought this to use in open fields when my club scores! I'll paint and customise with the colors black and white with a cross in the middle. I wouldnt use this in a bike but its ok. :) Heavy material but that doesnt mean this horn is strong. You must press the level strongly to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuperdave1 on 12/22/2010

It never runs out of air and its quality is good ,compared to other air horns. I tried,other air horns on the market,they required air pumps or gas and needed tons of maintenance.It makes a perfect deterrent against dumb drivers trying to scare you with their car horns. My air horn worked well until ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveryperson on 02/28/2010

This horn is loud enough for use in busy streets around cars and buses. It will get you noticed. The lever looks bulky but it's easy to press softer or harder to get different sounds. That's about it for the pros. This horn didn't come with any mounting hardware, the bolts and nuts shown on the pictures ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byMrSkyline on 10/07/2009

* It does as promised, and does it very loud! * The metal housing for the pump is very well build, the horn itself is made out of plastic, but that shouldn't be a problem, the parts on the inside of the horn are made out of metal. * It doesn't come with screws, and without the shiny box. * Its as loud ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrev1 on 10/03/2009

low price when compared to products that use a bottle of compressed air to blast the horn. ALWAYS ready when you need it in an emergency. No batteries to go flat, no compressed air storage tank to lose pressure. It is REALLY loud. :) no installation instructions, no bicycle mounting brackets. PVC air ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections