DX » Community » Reviews » AML031382 Replacement 2-Button Remote Key Case for Citroen / Peugeot - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Useful or not
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseg1000 on 10/16/2014

Pros: A cheap product for replacing the housing of your car key. Cons: Make sure that your key is a version with a bolt under the key. I have bought the wrong version so I couldn't repair my housing key. If you have the bolt, you won't have any problem. Thanks again to dx.com to bring us good to... Read more

Impression:Useful or not;

0 0 0

• posted byestherhend on 07/19/2014

Perfect fitting for my peugeot 307 key. Good quality! Have it for several months and it looks still as new. The manual did not mention that the codeblock should be transfered to the new key case also. Without this block the key does not work. Some kind of protection I guess. Important: you also... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubengc on 02/28/2014

La llave es igual en tamaño. Funciona bien y encaja bien entre ella pero no con la original. Tengo puesta la parte de abajo de la llave original y la botonera de la nueva y encajan bien pero al reves la de abajo y la botonera de la original no. Plastico bueno y gran duracion. No tiene el que... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bySpeedii on 11/01/2013

This key is an exact copy of the original key that came with the car when I bought it . The only tool that usually only is required to replace the key and key case, is a small allen key , but in my case I also had to use a utility knife to scrape a little off one side of the key case . The small... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere