DX » Community » Reviews » Touch Screen Sudoku Game (9X9)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypandorf on 05/21/2011

Good cheap unit. Takes AAA batteries. The pointer holder on the rear doesn't work. Not terribly bright- I find that I have to angle the unit to get any sort of view of the screen. The back-light worked initially - but no longer. I tried changing the battery, but it made no difference The numbers are a bit small - I had hoped they would be larger. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPak3000 on 09/20/2010

-Great price -the numbers are well seen -there are a lot of puzzles -there are some levels{1 to 9} -there is a hint system{great for beginners} -its big... -there is no manual{hard for first use!} -not the best build quality -the touch screen have a minor problems the console could be a little bit smaller with out minimize the screen but its OK If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVintagePC on 08/17/2010

Soooo many features... it has 8 levels of difficulty, you can enter your own puzzles (and it will check your solution), and you can even fill in more than one number in a box if you have an uncertainty in your puzzle. Even gives up to 4 hints per puzzle if using built-in puzzles. Feels well-built. Don't need to use the stylus if you don't want- small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViliNeto on 01/30/2010

I like a lot this sudoku, very good to take on trips and bags. works very well, and has several levels. It also has a hint system, very cool. The only problem I have with this product is your screen, is not very good to see the numbers without his lights on, making it difficult sometimes to play. Despite this against still recommend this product as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRangelFernandes on 07/28/2008

- Very cheap game; - great hobby; - touch screen make everthing easier and cheaper; - cheaper than buying sudoku tomes and pens; - the light make easier to see any time of the day. - Kinda big; - the numbers aren't dark enought after some time playing with rechargeable batteries; - not very easy to use, have too much thing that can be configured(c'mon,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucs5 on 07/13/2008

The sudoku game is okay. It works very well as it should work. You have to touch in the touch screen the number that you want to put (you cant write the number). It kills time very easy and the backscreen light is very strong,so you can play in the night as good as in day. Also, the price is very good for a touch screen sudoku. You cant miss it. Mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonal408 on 01/04/2008

-Durable, Feels Solid -Cheap -Bright backlight, can use in the dark -Has diffrent difficulty levels -Kills time and makes you think -Kills time and makes you think -Makes as a great gift item -Buy it Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections