DX » Community » Reviews » Men's Fashion Slim Style Cotton Hoodies Sweatshirts - Deep Grey (XL)
Customer’s impression:
Small warm rare
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUchihwa on 09/25/2014

Pros: awesome looking, its warm, good looking, Not in usual stores. cons: Zipper feels cheap + plastic, size XL on dx is same as size M in europe. Make sure this vest is your size before ordering it look at the size info and make sure it is your size because size XL is like size Small or medium in Europe.... Read more

Impression:Small,warm,rare;

0 0 0

• posted byAndiBcool on 11/23/2013

Good quality of materials, looks very good and the price is low. Its to small, for a XL and adult the sweatshirt is to smal. Arm lenth fits just but if i hold the arm straight forward its just a bit to small. i am 178cm tall for reverence. If you have muscles or just thicker arms you will have problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoiz on 09/19/2013

* It's very warm and confortable * It's made of good quality materials * Very soft on the inside * It has a hoodie! * Girls think it's a sexy sweatshirt * Boys thing it's a cool sweatshirt * Mine came a little too fit. * The little zipper is a fake pocket * Warm and confy, perfect to wear when the cold ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections