DX » Community » Reviews » N95 Bluetooth Headset (6-Hour Talk Time/110-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 30% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:VERY tiny headset, VERY light Headset, Compatible with Nokia phone charger... so just one charger needed. Build quality is okay for the price, and audio quality is also good. Battery time is in acceptable range so far (only charged 2 times). Hell, this is A VE... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteil on 11/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is small and looks quite stylish. Audio quality is fairly decent for such a cheap device. Quite comfortable Cons:The battery life is fairly unpredictable (Low). The range is nowhere near the advertised range, often will randomly disconnect with my phone only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 09/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:longlasting battery, good microphone, really goes to 10 meters (with Line Of Sight) or 2 meters without line of sight. Cons:incoming sound is the worst quality, it is very very hard to configure the first time, the manual is not very explicative. hard to understand. kee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfanclub on 09/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, but you get what you pay for. This headset is very low cost, but it sounds like a $6 headset. Cons:This has a lot of static when you are using it. If you are more than a couple feet it has so much static it's useless. Your voice going in the microphone is mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrSaturn on 09/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small: It's unobtrusive, making it convenient when wearing hats or glasses. - Good Microphone: The microphone is sensitive enough to pick up the faintest voice, but is resistant to background noise. Cons:- Build Quality: After playing around with it for two... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClientSberbanka on 07/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Cheap. + Easy to use. + Small. + Imperceptible (it is matter for students during examinations :) ) + Good for drivers - no need to keep phone in hands. + Works well with Sony Ericsson S302. Cons:- Weak microphone - respondents hear an user too quietly. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrapewall on 07/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap price for a bluetooth. The charger that came along charges at 800mah, which is very high for charging.I bought 2 pieces of this stuff.Charger pin is the same as the Nokia small pin chargers. Cons:Poor build. The 1st set I have, after switch on for testing, couldn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeseliq on 06/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It seemed to work perfect... before the first full charge where it a;most exploded. Cons:It became junk after its first charge? OtherThoughts:I got it in the evening, put it to charge for 10 minutes and paired it with my phone - everything seemed perfect about i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtakop on 05/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lightweight, unobtrusive, voice quality is virtually the same as if you were using the phone regularly. Cons:None so far, except possibly that the pictures here have it with the Asian power plug and mine had the flat USA type (which worked better for me anyway).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYellobello on 12/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY tiny headset, VERY light Headset, Compatible with Nokia phone charger... so just one charger needed. Build quality is okay for the price, and audio quality is also good. Battery time is in acceptable range so far (only charged 2 times). Hell, this is A VERY... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections