DX » Community » Reviews » N95 Bluetooth Headset (6-Hour Talk Time/110-Hour Standby)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguionardo on 09/06/2013

Size: Tiny and discreet Price: Cheap Nokia power source compatible Fits well in ear. Shaked head and the headset keep in place. Connection is fast and reliable. I thing the ear support was eaten by a kangaroo during shipping. It is missing. Audio quality is compatible with the price. Music listening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

VERY tiny headset, VERY light Headset, Compatible with Nokia phone charger... so just one charger needed. Build quality is okay for the price, and audio quality is also good. Battery time is in acceptable range so far (only charged 2 times). Hell, this is A VERY CHEAP HEADSET, AND WORTH THE MONEY! It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteil on 11/11/2010

The device is small and looks quite stylish. Audio quality is fairly decent for such a cheap device. Quite comfortable The battery life is fairly unpredictable (Low). The range is nowhere near the advertised range, often will randomly disconnect with my phone only in my pocket. Build quality is quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeodahsan on 09/29/2010

longlasting battery, good microphone, really goes to 10 meters (with Line Of Sight) or 2 meters without line of sight. incoming sound is the worst quality, it is very very hard to configure the first time, the manual is not very explicative. hard to understand. keep disconnecting after some time. it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXfanclub on 09/23/2010

It's cheap, but you get what you pay for. This headset is very low cost, but it sounds like a $6 headset. This has a lot of static when you are using it. If you are more than a couple feet it has so much static it's useless. Your voice going in the microphone is muffled for the person listening to you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrSaturn on 09/23/2010

- Small: It's unobtrusive, making it convenient when wearing hats or glasses. - Good Microphone: The microphone is sensitive enough to pick up the faintest voice, but is resistant to background noise. - Build Quality: After playing around with it for two hours, the device stopped working for me. Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClientSberbanka on 07/30/2010

+ Cheap. + Easy to use. + Small. + Imperceptible (it is matter for students during examinations :) ) + Good for drivers - no need to keep phone in hands. + Works well with Sony Ericsson S302. - Weak microphone - respondents hear an user too quietly. I bought this headset not for myself but for my colleague ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrapewall on 07/23/2010

Cheap price for a bluetooth. The charger that came along charges at 800mah, which is very high for charging.I bought 2 pieces of this stuff.Charger pin is the same as the Nokia small pin chargers. Poor build. The 1st set I have, after switch on for testing, couldn't switch on again. The 2nd one is worse.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeseliq on 06/12/2010

It seemed to work perfect... before the first full charge where it a;most exploded. It became junk after its first charge? I got it in the evening, put it to charge for 10 minutes and paired it with my phone - everything seemed perfect about it. I put it to charge before going to bed and sometime in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtakop on 05/05/2010

Lightweight, unobtrusive, voice quality is virtually the same as if you were using the phone regularly. None so far, except possibly that the pictures here have it with the Asian power plug and mine had the flat USA type (which worked better for me anyway). The pictures here don't show a name brand that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections