DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelolagunasc on 09/12/2013

Great product, flexible, and protects the phone very wellfit just right on the device, came well protected and arrived earlier than expected.Excellent shade of white, not yellow and white ones are not those cream.Beautiful embossed design on the back.! Easy to spot. It should be a little better injected silicone, despite me being a perfectionist. I ... Read more

0 0
  • Ok.
    posted byMagggma on 04/05/2013

Protects the phone for hits and bumps. The spaces for volume control and power are a bit off, it is difficult to use those buttons while the cover is on. Also it is a bit too big, so when you make or receive a call and place it on your ear, you can definitely feel it and it feels a bit awful. Like it is way higher from the phone. And all kinds of hair ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycricrii on 03/04/2013

It is great for the price you pay. It offers a great grip when handling the cellphone. All the holes are in the proper place. It fits perfectly and stays on. It allowed you to place it in a horizontal surface and not to worry when the phone vibrates because it minimizes the movement. None seen at this very moment. It is a great product. If you like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatorix on 01/29/2013

- Its really usefull because it stop the back from scrates when putting it down carrying it around and doing my daily routine - It fits perfectly, I got a case from another shop which didn't fit perfect and it loosened ever time i puttet it in my pocket - I expected it to give a little more grip, like when putting it on a dashboard of my car and let ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaoul1995 on 08/08/2011

- It's very cheap, - Fits my iPhone 3G/3Gs perfectly, - It's $5 cheaper than one from a store, - Easy to clean, - It protect my iPhone perfect from dirt en scratches, - There is a hole for your headphone, and also for your dock connector, - It can be hard to put it in your pocket, - Sometimes it lose my iPhone 3G, If you are a iPhone 3G/3Gs user you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywimstruijk on 04/15/2011

+ its white, but get not dirty :D + Its very, very cheap + Its beatiful + you can touch the on/off and the sound speaker good. For this price is this very good. In my place cost it $30. - fits not very good, but ok :D - I get it two weeks, its come in a plastic bag. Its can better. - its come from a maller - Its not orginal :( But, this is a cheap price!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDen61 on 10/06/2010

Cheap and good manufactured. Pleasant to the touch, Does not lose color. Do not get dirty. On the surface sheath is smooth grooves, they help to better hold the phone in his hand ??o big for my device. Holes in the cover is not suitable for sciphone i68 for which I had bought When I bought it, then suggested that the iphone and sciphone have the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidci on 09/05/2010

It should protect your phone fine, assuming it doesn't fall off. I didn't like this case/cover at all. I don't know if all silicone cases are like this but this one (and a few others I ordered from here) are too loose fitting. They stick to everything and when they do the cover tends to get pulled out of shape and/or starts to pull off the phone. Maybe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections