DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelolagunasc on 09/12/2013

Great product, flexible, and protects the phone very wellfit just right on the device, came well protected and arrived earlier than expected.Excellent shade of Blue. Easy to spot. It should be a little better injected silicone, despite me being a perfectionist. I recommend to all, simple and protects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykac1973 on 06/01/2013

Got this in yesterday amd it is awsome!! - it's build very good - fit's like a charm - i got this on my iphone in combination with bodyguardz full body protector and still fits great! - the silver buttons feel very good - cut-outs are perfect - has a real small edge on both sides so that the screen or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNordinV on 06/15/2012

I've bought this product 2 weeks ago and i received it yesterday and I have already droped him once but there was no damage due to the Protective Silicone Case so it is very useful. It fits very good with my (white) Iphone 3G and the colour is very good. The hole where you can put in you headphones, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRMK12 on 05/19/2012

Was delivered quickly Great price Easy to take on and off - but held the phone securely Does not interfere with operation/signal reception Could be thicker to provide better protection Initially when I got my iPhone 3GS I came the DX for a range of covers/cases. I got belt clips, water proof cases and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections