DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Blue)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykac1973 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Got this in yesterday amd it is awsome!! - it's build very good - fit's like a charm - i got this on my iphone in combination with bodyguardz full body protector and still fits great! - the silver buttons feel very good - cut-outs are perfect - has a real small e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNordinV on 06/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I've bought this product 2 weeks ago and i received it yesterday and I have already droped him once but there was no damage due to the Protective Silicone Case so it is very useful. It fits very good with my (white) Iphone 3G and the colour is very good. Cons:The hole wher... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRMK12 on 05/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Was delivered quickly Great price Easy to take on and off - but held the phone securely Does not interfere with operation/signal receptionCons:Could be thicker to provide better protectionOtherThoughts:Initially when I got my iPhone 3GS I came the DX for a rang... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections