DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to VGA Female + Audio Jack Adapter - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
Useful Very nice Great deal Good design Utile
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybusabus on 02/06/2015

This is an item to connect hdmi devices to a vga monitor, its easy to use and does the trick for my xbox It has an 3.5mm audio jack alsof which is Nice because theses no audio over vga but this way you have audio too The building quality is ok but i things the price could be somewhat lower

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDAINes on 01/30/2015

work imedeatly with SONY planset and Toshiba satellite z830 and asus video projector P1. no driwers, no problem. recommend for ewery...

0 0 0

• posted by8759020 on 01/27/2015

This Adapter saved my life . In my college have many projectors with VGA cable and my laptop just have hdmi in. The first time that connected, the image does not worked. I do not know why . I just restarted the windows and worked fine . I do not tested the sound , but i expect that works . The is... Read more

Good gadget

Impression:Useful,Good design,Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted byjccdxtreme on 01/26/2015

trés pratique et peu emcombrant , seul petit défaut tout les formats/stream vidéo ne sont pas bien converti , certains sont parfois tronqués (moitié de l'image surement problème de synchro)

Impression:Utile,Très agréable;

0 0 0

• posted by8876131 on 01/08/2015

Funcionó sin problemas con mi Wii U en un proyector, fácil instalación y de buen material. En conclusión ningún problema.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjeimt on 12/16/2014

Pros: The adapter is everything as promised, very solid construction, good viewing quality, just plug-and-play, minimal size. This device allows to connect monitors with VGA connector to video devices with HDMI. Very useful adapter!Works without problems and with a laptop Cons: Not all audio can... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjorynio on 12/02/2014

Very useful adapter!Works without problems and with a laptop and a monitor with android tv box!

Impression:Super!!!;

1 0 1

• posted byaalmendra on 12/01/2014

Usual DX excellent service. The adapter is everything as promised, very solid construction, good viewing quality, just plug-and-play, minimal size, etc, etc, etc! I recomend this product and DX!!

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 1

• posted bymax@ati.es on 11/06/2014

The HDMI male to VGA female is an excellent product. Is small (the size of a common USB pen drive) and very easy to use. You only need to connect it to the HDMI input and plug a VGA monitor. That's all! I'm using mine to view my Raspberry Pi on a VGA monitor and it's work very well. The only that... Read more

Impression:Fantastic product!;

0 0 1

• posted byedissont on 11/04/2014

I am comfortable with this adapter hdmi to vga because I have a laptop that has no vga port and has been a problem connecting to a projector, it was worth the wait as almost a month and a half was delayed to get to Ecuador without ID tracking, I recommend buying items from more than 15usd to get... Read more

Impression:hdmi - vga,easy hdmi - vga;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections