DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to VGA Female + Audio Jack Adapter - Black + Golden
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybymy141 on 04/19/2014

It is extremely simple to connect and useful is compatibility is not an issue. If your output device delivers a width and hight pixel count and a refresh rate that is incompatible with your VGA display, forget it. I have not been able to get an audio output signal out of the converter. When your display cannot handle the signal supplied, reconfigure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlantay on 02/19/2014

The shiny plastic is of quite a good quality. The device is small and easy to use. Just plug and play. When connected to the VGA cable the device blended in nicely. It is by far the smallest adaptor I have seen. When I read the review of this device by another user, I thought this item can be used inversely but it cannot. I bought it thinking that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydshiguemoto on 02/13/2014

It is really easy to use it (plug and play). The adapter is made with good quality material. It is very compact and light. The robustness is impressive. Really good for ultrabook users. There is no need of power supply. The audio exit at the side is very practical. Don't see any cons yet. Very interesting adapter. One of the smallest in the market. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by45ACP on 01/02/2014

Good quality, comes in a translucent acrylic box (Apple style). So far worked with every HDMI I used it with. Good price. Audio cable included The included audio cable looks cheap I use it to convert from HDMI to VGA so I don't know if it works the other way, VGA to HDMI. So far it works with: - Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with SKU 185449 - Samsung WI-FI ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfabreu on 12/23/2013

Produto muito bem acabado, veio em uma caixinha de proteção, ótima, pois tenho de levar na mochila junto com o notebook. Funcionou perfeitamente Nada contra Recomendo a compra pois atende plenamente ao que se propõe. Como os novos ultrabooks estão vindo sem saída VGA, este conversor é muito útil para quem precisa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTecnologias on 12/05/2013

Excellent product and fast shipment. This device allows to connect monitors with VGA connector to video devices with HDMI. It is simple in use. It doesn't need any configuration. It doesn't need a power supply. Solid construction, light and compact no Cons all is working well Now I can play my PS3 on my monitor and connect my tablet to it as well without ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bymisterhay on 10/24/2013

This device is inexpensive, small, and works very well for what I need to do. I've used it with Apple TVs and Windows 8 tablets, so presumably it will work to convert any HDMI signal to VGA and audio. Besides the somewhat slow shipping, of course, another slight issue is that it sticks straight out of the HDMI port. This means that it could possibly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections