DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to VGA Female + Audio Jack Adapter - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful Very nice Great deal Good design
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaeltetsuo on 05/10/2015

I thought it'd work from a blu-ray player to a rgb projector. But I was wrong. It only shows green color, don't know why. There wasn't any information about my personal wish, so it was my own risk, not the product's fault. Anyways, two thumbs up because I'm very satisfied with DX staff attention.... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byFixercode on 03/23/2015

Es pequeño, cabe fácilmente en el bolsillo, uso este útil convertidor junto con un adaptador de micro HDMI y lo utilizo para conectar mi tableta al proyector.

Impression:Useful,Very nice,Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted byrocktux on 03/14/2015

small, good quality. no cons

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bytarrendine on 03/11/2015

Converter is package in the very nice small box. Size is perfect and gold HDMI connector is appreciated. Converter is a passive one and is compatible with Raspberry Pi2 box. what surprised me a lot. I can recommend this product.

Impression:nice box,plug&play system,Raspberry pi compatible;

0 0 0

• posted by8785921 on 03/04/2015

The information is not consistent with the image of the product, in the same product come arrows as indicating that it is both services and effectively not only marks the connection type, brings the description box to HDMI WGA

Impression:no se corresponde con lo que el producto;

0 0 0

• posted byVicentelb on 02/28/2015

this product works fine and great price

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted by9041257 on 02/28/2015

Made my very first order on dx.com. Needed a hdmi-vga adapter + audio to connect laptop to a 22 inch screen. Received it in no time, just as expected and it was packed in a transparant package (looks cool and handy). Adapter just works perfectly and also tried it with a beamer/projector and big I... Read more

Impression:Useful,Very nice,Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bymivashen on 02/23/2015

pros: cheaper than any I could find locally, works well with the raspberry pi (if changing the config.txt file on the pi not work try pressing shift 2 on boot as well, worked for me). Audio works as well cons: although the audio works the cable provided is poor

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bybusabus on 02/06/2015

This is an item to connect hdmi devices to a vga monitor, its easy to use and does the trick for my xbox It has an 3.5mm audio jack alsof which is Nice because theses no audio over vga but this way you have audio too The building quality is ok but i things the price could be somewhat lower

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDAINes on 01/30/2015

work imedeatly with SONY planset and Toshiba satellite z830 and asus video projector P1. no driwers, no problem. recommend for ewery...

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere