DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to VGA Female + Audio Jack Adapter - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful Very nice Great deal Good design
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilmar on 04/01/2016

This was perfect to connect the new DVD player to our over head projector with VGA input and audio out for the sound system.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bym0Ray on 03/16/2016

Pros: works as designed. Compact and rugged enough. Aware of VESA monitor identification and chooses correct refresh rate. Cons: can not change refresh rate manually. I didn't get it work with Raspberry Pi 2.

Impression:Useful,Comapct;

0 0 0

• posted byuran66 on 02/20/2016

Good and useful! Long life! I've been using it in my RaspBerryPi2 projects and have good results!

Impression:Useful,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byvanglez on 02/16/2016

Used to send image and sound from a PS3 to a VGA Projector. Pros: Easy to use, works fine. Cons: Is a bit dangerous keep it connected to the main device, because any move may break.

0 0 0

• posted byAnaPOM on 02/12/2016

Nice design, light and small. The package is useful too and was what I expected from pictures.

0 0 0

• posted by10051992 on 02/01/2016

Just plug and play, you can use it for ps4 to vga monitor, the price is also verry good, but delivering take some time.

0 0 0

• posted byssierralta on 01/18/2016

Pros: Small and easy to manipulate. Video conversion was optimal: just plug and play. Cons: Audio jack adapter has lower quality than the main adapter. Audio conversion depends on source and destination devices: not plug and play, but not a big deal in a unexpensive gadget.

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9214071 on 11/30/2015

Works perfect

Impression:Useful,nice,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8528818 on 11/12/2015

It is small, does not require external power, it has good materials. Just wonderful.

Impression:Very nice,Wonderful!;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaeltetsuo on 05/10/2015

I thought it'd work from a blu-ray player to a rgb projector. But I was wrong. It only shows green color, don't know why. There wasn't any information about my personal wish, so it was my own risk, not the product's fault. Anyways, two thumbs up because I'm very satisfied with DX staff attention.... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere