DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to VGA Female + Audio Jack Adapter - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful Barato Very nice Great deal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedurey on 06/28/2016

Pros: Precio, calidad de los acabados y funcionamiento excelente. Lo he usado en la raspberry pi y en un portátil para conectarlos a un monitor vga con la salida de audio conectada a unos altavoces y funciona estupendamente.

Impression:Barato,Useful,nice;

0 1 0

• posted byKuujin on 06/02/2016

Yo lo utilizo con un monitor VGA de 21 pulgadas..., la imagen de ve borrosa, tal vez sea por el tamaño del monito, eso si, funciona

Conservor HDMI a VGA

Impression:Barato,Useful,nice;

0 1 0

• posted bybilmar on 04/01/2016

This was perfect to connect the new DVD player to our over head projector with VGA input and audio out for the sound system.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bym0Ray on 03/16/2016

Pros: works as designed. Compact and rugged enough. Aware of VESA monitor identification and chooses correct refresh rate. Cons: can not change refresh rate manually. I didn't get it work with Raspberry Pi 2.

Impression:Useful,Comapct;

0 0 0

• posted byuran66 on 02/20/2016

Good and useful! Long life! I've been using it in my RaspBerryPi2 projects and have good results!

Impression:Useful,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byvanglez on 02/16/2016

Used to send image and sound from a PS3 to a VGA Projector. Pros: Easy to use, works fine. Cons: Is a bit dangerous keep it connected to the main device, because any move may break.

0 0 0

• posted byAnaPOM on 02/12/2016

Nice design, light and small. The package is useful too and was what I expected from pictures.

0 0 0

• posted by10051992 on 02/01/2016

Just plug and play, you can use it for ps4 to vga monitor, the price is also verry good, but delivering take some time.

0 0 0

• posted byssierralta on 01/18/2016

Pros: Small and easy to manipulate. Video conversion was optimal: just plug and play. Cons: Audio jack adapter has lower quality than the main adapter. Audio conversion depends on source and destination devices: not plug and play, but not a big deal in a unexpensive gadget.

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9214071 on 11/30/2015

Works perfect

Impression:Useful,nice,Very nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere