DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Pink)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Myraya on 03/29/2013

Pros: - The silicone case does what it has to do. - you're having a good grip on your phone. - fits great to the Iphone 3GS. - the price is great compared to the quality. - Protects your Iphone 3GS very well. - This case has the same pattern as the original Apple Iphone 3GS Silicone Cases Cons: - the holes are oddly shaped but you have to look... Read more

0 0
  • posted by calibric on 03/13/2013

Pros: good quality, good adhesion, good choice of colors and fast delivery to Croatia, recommendations .. Cons: good quality, good adhesion, good choice of colors and fast delivery to Croatia, recommendations .. OtherThoughts: i malo za hrvate,doslo u kratkom roku od kojih 2tjedna,jeftino ,dobro i služi svrsi,nije došlo pokidano ili ošteceno ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted by guiriboli on 07/30/2012

Pros: For the price it's a good iphone cape lies exclusively in 3, 3G, and it's beautiful the way it is applied. It should only be thicker and stronger. Cons: She is very thin, is slipping in your hand and when I take pictures she gets in front of the lens is not very flat, escapes from the fingers. It should be thicker and stronger, causing he... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rocketmonkeys on 03/20/2011

Pros: I had an iphone 2g with a very similar case (may have been the exact same thing in white). My wife upgraded to the 3GS, so we ordered this. It fits very snugly, which is good. The camera hole is a little off (too low), but doesn't get in the way of pics. The top & bottom holes/bumps don't quite line up with the buttons, but they're ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted by machinima on 01/09/2011

Pros: Great for you iphone 3g/3gs. It has cool designs on the back. The holes are all cut were its suppose to be. Great for people if the always drop there phone or just like the colour. Cons: It only fits the iphone 3g and 3gs. If you try to install to the other series it will either be too loose, really tight or even break this product. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by davidci on 09/05/2010

Pros: It should protect your phone fine, assuming it doesn't fall off. Cons: I didn't like this case/cover at all. I don't know if all silicone cases are like this but this one (and a few others I ordered from here) are too loose fitting. They stick to everything and when they do the cover tends to get pulled out of shape and/or starts to pull... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sinvas on 08/18/2010

Pros: + It's odorless silicon + It will protect your Iphone + It's pink :) + The back got a nice structure Cons: - It's too big! Someone dont know the size of a Iphone 3G/3GS !!! - You cant turn off the "sound off" switch - It's much brighter pink than the picture shows OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Ok, peoples saying "you get what you paying for"... Read more

0 0
  • posted by siobh on 07/15/2010

Pros: One of my best buys on DX so far. I love the pink colour, and yes I think it is a little brighter than one in the photo, but who cares, its bright pink and great for us girls! Much nicer and softer than the hard covers, I think they give better protection than a hard cover if you drop your phone aswell. Great price, easy to fit. Cons: Har... Read more

0 0
  • posted by atouhou on 05/11/2010

Pros: A nice silicone cover, that cover the edges. It has a nice colour and look like an expensive one. Build quality is fine. Good to women Cons: I like the model where it covers around the HOME button aswell. Other than this I have no further negative comments :) OtherThoughts: Good as a present for a girl. Good for protecting your iphone whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gbdx88 on 04/25/2010

Pros: Not sure how to describe a neat little cover for an iPhone, but I'll try. This fits well, all the buttons line up, quality is fine. Cons: The only con is that I found this on DX after I spent a lot more buying a similar one on eBay that wasn't as good. Just buy this one! OtherThoughts: My lady likes pink. She has pink laptop, pink speaker... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections