DX » Community » Reviews » PT-810 Mini Style USB Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR Audio Receiver - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeljipe on 07/03/2014

Very simple to use: connect the receiver to a usb socket (the usb is only for powering the receiver). The receiver is automatically discoverable, named 'PT-810'. No code needed in my case to pair it. Perfect for adding a wireless audio input to a desktop computer. It has no battery (not really a problem if you plan to integrate it in an existing device)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapetinha on 04/12/2014

It is very compact. It is very easy to use. Has no internal battery, needs to be pluged to an external USB power source. It's a receiver only has no buttons to skip, play or stop songs. Connect the device to a USB power source and the audio plug ta a speaker. Connect your phone to it via Bluetooth and press play! Voila you have music wireless from your ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byxanfia on 03/28/2014

Very little, device works perfect right out of the box. It appears as a Bluetooth device in your phone, you just connect to it without any pin and all work is done. I haven't tested the included mic because I don't need it, but that's a pro. The sound quality is not perfect at all but I'm using it connect to an old tube radio, which is far from a hi-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjthatcher on 03/06/2014

Easy to get paired and use. It works perfectly fine on my PC, MacBook and phone. I'm using it on my speaker system along with a fairly long USB extension lead and a 5v power adaptor. The audio sounds a bit distorted, but I did expect worse. It would be nice to get a USB extension cable with it as well. The provided 3.5mm cable may be a bit short for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeroff on 01/29/2014

it works great and is simple to use. hook it up to a 5v source and plug the audio cable into something, and you have bluetooth audio! it is also very easy to integrate into car stereos, so its easy to add bluetooth to your car if it didnt have it already. has a usb plug on it, meaning you need a usb port to power it. it would be nice if there was some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byice42 on 01/26/2014

- It's a nice design. The device is attractive. There's a blue flashing LED. - It's quite small small. In fact, it's smaller than I expected. - It feels solid and good to handle. - It's quite easy-to-set up. Just plug and plug, pair it and you're good to go. There are no buttons to press to pair - It's got clean sound. The sound quality is overall good,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrobindebrown on 12/30/2013

It is very easy to set up. The sound quality is to my surprise, actually quite good. It worked really well with my macbook and iphone. Connecting is a no brainer. If you want to switch between a device then one device has to be disconnected first before the other device can send music. If you have room of about 20m2 than this receiver is very useful.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzack247 on 11/06/2013

Works great, easy to connect to and simple to use. The audio quality is fantastic and the fact that the receiver runs off 5v makes it easy to integrate it into almost anything. Great price since something the same around here would be $25+ Audio cord is a little short, and seems like it'd be easy to break. the light can get a little annoying after a ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections